Clinical Trial Assistant
Company: CTC Resourcing Solutions
Location: Zürich, Switzerland
Closing Date: 15 Dec 16
Salary (£): Competitive
Our client is a global pharmaceutical company focused on the treatment of critical care patients through the delivery of innovative, cost-effective medicines. For its office in Zurich we are looking for a flexible and dynamic Clinical Trial Assistant, who will be able to support global teams with all administrative tasks necessary for the running of global studies. This is an excellent opportunity for experienced professionals to gain experience in a challenging and diversified role.
- Support to CRO & Regional Operational Lead for US regions
- Supporting Clinical Operations and Finance on patient payment timelines, processing, QC and mailing of monthly payment cycles and responding to site inquiries regarding payments
- Logging, tracking and archival of Regulatory Documents
- Project CTMS - Entering Regulatory Files into the Clinical Trial Management System (CTMS) to meet roll-out timelines
- Trial Master File archival and maintenance (familiarity with required contents per the regulations & ICH guidelines to periodically assess completeness)
- Website communications and content management.
- Preparation and coordination of mail merges and mass shipments to sites.
- Maintenance of weekly team meeting minutes (draft, route for review, revise, distribute final to team and archive).
- Coordination of study material production (printing, design and cost approval, targets for distribution to sites, etc.)
- Prepare & send materials for Site Initiation Visits to sites
- Sending /tracking/filing CDAs and sending Regulatory Packages to new sites
- Maintenance of master study status lists and investigator and trial staff contact information (e.g., site activation and enrollment tracking lists or database(s), master contact lists, IVRS user lists, etc.)
- Coordinating distribution of expedited Safety reports & confirming site receipt of those reports
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s of Science degree preferred
- 2-3 years of Clinical Trials experience
- Strong Project Management skills and ability to work independently
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Fluent in both written and spoken English, any other major language is an advantage
- Relevant working/residency permit or Swiss/EU-Citizenship required
Should you be interested in the above position and wish to apply, please send your application with your CV, quoting the above reference number, to our recruitment team at email@example.com
CTC Clinical Trial Consulting, Greifengasse 1, CH 4058 Basel, Switzerland
Tel.: +41 61 695 88 66 Fax: +41 61 695 88 67 www.ctcresourcing.com firstname.lastname@example.org