Company: Key People Limited
Location: West Sussex
Closing Date: 20 Jan 17
Salary (£): 30,000 - 40,000
Benefits: Bonus and benefits
A excellent opportunity has arisen for a Regulatory affairs officer to join a specialist pharmaceutical company based in West Sussex.
A excellent opportunity has arisen for a Regulatory affairs officer to join a specialist pharmaceutical company based in West Sussex. Within this role you will be responsible for performing & reviewing regulatory affairs activities, including the maintenance of New Product Registrations and the maintenance of existing Product Registrations world-wide.
• Ensure regulatory systems, such as Regulatory Database /trackers are implemented and kept up to date.
• Work with internal & external customers to provide data and accurate regulatory input
• Prepare & review labelling/Packaging text. Promotional reviews
• Regulatory representative on projects meeting timelines and costs of project
• Communicate with regulatory agencies and document communication
• Prepare, Review and sign off change control risk assessments
• All paper and electronic files kept up to date and easily locatable
• Input into team activities e.g. brainstorming, best practices etc.
• Prepare & review assigned SOPs
• Review and approval of CTA/IND submission and maintenance documentation
• Prepare & review new product dossiers and annual updates
• Regulatory Authority commitments, quality and safety reviews
• Preparation & review of general regulatory documentation such as Site Master File, Facilities licenses, TSE report
• Review updates to the regulatory environment and suggest impacts
• Relevant life sciences degree
• Minimum of 3-5 years in the pharmaceutical field
• Demonstrated ability to write good quality documents
• Communication skills
• Attention to detail/accuracy
• Project management
• Breadth of technical regulatory knowledge & regulatory procedures in a variety of markets
• Proficient user of Microsoft Office
For further details about this role or other opportunities within Regulatory Affairs please contact Tim Barratt on +44 (0) 1727 817 626 or email a copy of your CV to email@example.com
Key People is a recruitment consultancy with a reputation for providing good value that's been built up over 20 years. Clients come to us for three main reasons:
> We achieve results faster
> Our candidates really are a cut above
> We add greater value
We think it's because we're a private company driven by clients, not by shareholders.
For our candidates, we have developed relationships with thousands of clients nationwide, throughout Europe and also many around the globe, who choose to recruit through Key People, so you'll have a wide choice of opportunities to further your career. And, as we work for 75% of FTSE 100 companies, you'll get the chance to work for some prestigious, blue-chip organisations.
|Tel:||Tel: 44 (0) 1727 811634|
|Fax:||Fax: 44 (0) 1727 844838|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.