Location: Home-based, Sweden
Closing Date: 27 Oct 16
Type: Full Time
Salary (£): Competitive
Medpace is seeking a Regulatory Submission Coordinator in Sweden.
Medpace is a global, full-service Clinical Research Organization (CRO) specializing in a multitude of therapeutic areas. Our headquarters are located in Cincinnati, Ohio, USA and we are active in over 45 countries across the globe. We continue to steadily grow and are looking to add to our team!
Our European activities are growing rapidly, and we are currently seeking a full-time, home -based Regulatory Submissions Coordinator to join our Clinical Operations team. This position will work on a team to accomplish tasks and projects that are instrumental to the company’s success. If you want an exciting career where you use your previous expertise and can develop and grow your career even further, then this is the opportunity for you.
Ours is a culture of expertise, and we empower our teams to employ their unique talents and experience to take an assertive approach to research, problem solving, and ultimately supporting our partners. At Medpace our employees embody our values and our approach to serving our clients. They work hard, understand our high expectations, and rise to the challenge. In return they are rewarded with interesting projects, career advancement, and recognition and exposure to our international footprint. These are just a few reasons talented individuals join the Medpace team.
DUTIES AND MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES
• Prepare, review, and file clinical trial applications to domestic and international regulatory agencies;
• Ensure submissions comply with applicable regulations and guidance documents;
• Provide support with local site contract & budget negotiations
• Advise sponsors on changing regulations and compliance requirements; and
• Track submissions and ensure timely filing of documents.
• Bachelor's degree in life sciences;
• Excellent organization and communication skills;
• Experience with site contract & budget negotiations preferred, but not required;
• Knowledge of Microsoft® Office; and
• Hands-on experience preparing, reviewing, and submitting regulatory documentation;
• At least one year of work experience as a Regulatory Submissions Coordinator ;
• Fluency in English and local language.
Join Medpace, a mid-size global CRO that is growing and offers limitless opportunities in career growth and where you will be rewarded for strong performance. At Medpace, you will find work that is both challenging and rewarding and you will be given the tools and training to succeed.
WHAT TO EXPECT NEXT
We look forward to receiving your application. A member of our recruitment team will review your qualifications. If interested, you will be contacted for an interview.
EO/AA Employer M/F/Disability/Vets
5375 Medpace Way
|Tel:||+1 513 579 9911|
|Fax:||+1 513 579 0444|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.