Company: SEC Recruitment
Reference: SD 90281
Closing Date: 05 Dec 16
Salary (£): 40,000 - 60,000
Benefits: Car/Allowance, Annual Bonus & Benefits
(Senior) Clinical Project Manager - Various Therapeutic AreasHome Based Anywhere in the UK or Ireland/Office Based in Central LondonA leading international Contract Research Organisation currently experiencing extensive growth across all therapeutic areas due to their extensive portfolio of "Big Pharma" and Biotech clients is seeking a (Senior) Clinical Project Manager with experience of delivering Phase II-III studies to manage projects within one of a multitude of therapeutic areas (Oncolo ...
(Senior) Clinical Project Manager - Various Therapeutic Areas
Home Based Anywhere in the UK or Ireland/Office Based in Central London
A leading international Contract Research Organisation currently experiencing extensive growth across all therapeutic areas due to their extensive portfolio of "Big Pharma" and Biotech clients is seeking a (Senior) Clinical Project Manager with experience of delivering Phase II-III studies to manage projects within one of a multitude of therapeutic areas (Oncology, CNS, Infectious Diseases, General Medicine) across Phases II-III.
- Responsible for the management of large-scale international clinical trials across Phase II-III
- Create and update project plans against pre-determined timelines
- Accountable for the effective management and planning of the study/project budget
- Act as the primary point of contact for all communication (internal and external) within the project
- Lead and oversee study/project specific meetings
- Provide regular status reports to all relevant functions (i.e. clinical, regulatory, biometrics and Data Management)
- Manage and allocate the work within the Project Team and ensure each member performs their task according to previously agreed timelines and project requirements
- Participate in and contribute to the formulation of bid proposals and bid defence
- Potentially lead clinical development programmes dependent upon experience
In this position you should have an absolute minimum of 18 months of project management experience on Oncology clinical trials within a CRO or pharmaceutical company. You must also hold a minimum of a Bachelor's degree in a life science or alternative healthcare qualification (Business degree's and nursing backgrounds are also acceptable).
In return for a candidate with the listed expertise and skills this organisation is prepared to pay an excellent salary, with a great additional benefits package on offer and fantastic career development and progression available.
In order to apply for this position and to get your CV under immediate consideration, please send your CV to Sam Doherty at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0) 207 255 6665.
Key Words: Clinical Project Manager, Senior Clinical Project Manager, Clinical Operations, Oncology, Clinical Study Manager, Clinical Trial Manager, Senior CPM, Senior CTM, Senior Clinical Trial Manager, Senior Clinical Study Manager, Phase II, Phase III, Phase IV, Home Based, Berkshire, Middlesex, London, Project Manager, Senior Project Manager, Associate Director, Global, International, Project Leader, Senior Project Leader, PL, CPM, Haematology, Haemophilia, Oncology, CNS, Neurology, Infectious Diseases
3rd Floor, 13-15 Moorgate London.
|Tel:||00 44 (0) 207 255 6600|
|Fax:||00 44 (0) 1483 888997|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.