Location: St. Petersburg, Russia
Closing Date: 18 Feb 17
Salary (£): On Application
Due to our continuing success and expansion, we are currently looking for experienced Clinical Research Associates to work with our team in Russia.
Due to our continuing success and expansion, we are currently looking for experienced Clinical Research Associates to work with our team in Russia .
CRA/ SCRA is an essential member of a Clinical Project Team responsible for the execution of a Clinical Research Project. The work will involve Clinical Monitoring activities for designated projects and to monitor specified sites to ensure quality and integrity of data, compliance with Chiltern International or Sponsor’s SOPs, ICH GCP, and regulatory requirements, ensuring study completion on time and within budget
Job Primary Functions:
- Setting up clinical trials in a range of therapeutic areas.
-To prepare and conduct all site visits including, but not limited to, qualification visits, initiation visits, monitoring visits, motivational visits, audit support visits, and close-out visits according to relevant SOPs
- Feasibility work.
- To provide appropriate support for the preparation, submission/notification of local regulatory approval if required for local country requirements
· A BSc or BA degree in a biomedical or related life science, or nursing qualification
· Previous CRA experience within clinical research - minimum 12 months
· Good clinical knowledge with an understanding of medical terminology
· An understanding of the basics of physiology and pharmacology
· Good computer literacy with working knowledge of PCs, Windows and Microsoft Office applications
· Good oral and written communication, organizational skills and personal presentation. The ability to communicate effectively in English.
· Experience working in a team environment under time and resource pressures
· Understanding of the principles of ICH GCP and regulatory requirements
· Experience of the clinical research process and terminology
Chiltern is the leading, global mid-sized contract research organization that listens to client needs to deliver customized clinical development solutions. Chiltern’s team of more than 4200 works across 47 countries to provide flexible, specialized services, with core competencies in Biopharma, Medical Device and Diagnostics, Oncology, Clinical Analytics and Source. Visit www.chiltern.com to learn more about responsive solutions that are Designed Around You®.
This is a full time PERMANENT position. Positions is office-based ( St Petersburg ) but work will be required away from Chiltern offices, at Sponsor offices, and may require national or international travel. May also involve travel to meetings or attendance at conferences. Overnight stays may be required.
To apply, please send your CV to Hannah.King@chiltern.com
For more extensive information about Chiltern, please visit our web site at www.chiltern.com
PLEASE NOTE: AGENCY OR THIRD PARTY APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED. THANK YOU.
171 Bath Road Slough Berkshire
SL1 4AA, UK
|Tel:||+44 (0) 1753 512000|
|Fax:||+44 (0) 1753 511116|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.