Company: CK Clinical
Closing Date: 27 Oct 16
Salary (£): Negotiable
Laura Christie is recruiting for a Senior SAS Programmer to join a leading global pharmaceutical company based in Basel on a contract basis. Main duties...
Laura Christie is recruiting for a Senior SAS Programmer to join a leading global pharmaceutical company based in Basel on a contract basis.
Main duties and responsibilities
· Statistical programming for both production and QC of derived datasets, data listings, data summaries, figures and statistical appendices for global Phase I-IV trials.
· Creation of selected study specifications for analysis datasets and pooled datasets for phase I-IV clinical trials.
· Responsible for the quality and timeliness of statistical programming deliverables.
· As Lead Programmer, to be primarily responsible for all statistical programming activities on allocated studies including planning and coordination of activities for assigned statistical programming team members.
· Provision of SAS programming support for all data management activities performed by client
· Good knowledge of data management principles, tools and processes
· Good understanding of LAB and other third-party data
· Requires excellent knowledge and extensive experience in working with CDISC/SDTM standard
· BSc or MSc in computer science, mathematics, statistics or life sciences
· Excellent SAS programming skills (BASE, MACRO, GRAPH)
· The ability to perform all duties as a statistical programming project team member with no supervision. The ability to perform all duties of Lead Statistical Programmer on multiple concurrently active studies with no supervision
· Knowledge of clinical trial practices, procedures and methodologies
CK Clinical is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL34406 in all correspondence.
9 High Street
|Tel:||+44 (0)1438 743047|
|Fax:||+44 (0) 1438723800|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.