Company: SEC Recruitment
Reference: SD PD2321
Closing Date: 28 Oct 16
Salary (£): 60,000 - 80,000
Benefits: Car Allowance, Benefits Package
(Senior) Clinical Project Director - OncologyHome Based Anywhere in EuropeAn industry leading CRO is seeking a highly experienced Clinical Project Management professional to join their business on a permanent basis in the role of Project Director, therapeutically aligned within the Oncology therapeutic area leading a portfolio or programme of global Phase II-III studies. ...
(Senior) Clinical Project Director - Oncology
Home Based Anywhere in Europe
An industry leading CRO is seeking a highly experienced Clinical Project Management professional to join their business on a permanent basis in the role of Project Director, therapeutically aligned within the Oncology therapeutic area leading a portfolio or programme of global Phase II-III studies.
- Lead, manage and oversee large scale Phase II-III clinical trials at a portfolio or programme level.
- Provide leadership and mentorship to Project Managers, which may also include direct line management responsibility.
- Demonstrate programme leadership skills and capabilities at new business meetings and across proposal development process.
- Motivate and lead cross-functional teams to ensure the delivery of studies/programmes in accordance with pre-set timelines, budget and milestones.
- Ensure that undertaken projects and programmes are carried out in accordance with ICH-GCP, Company SOP's and any other applicable regulations or guidelines.
- Act as the main interface for the sponsor regarding the progress of the studies/programmes that you are leading.
- Extensive experience of leading large scale Phase II-III studies within a CRO or pharmaceutical company.
- Strong knowledge of ICH-GCP and other applicable regulations and guidelines.
- Strong experience of managing study and programme budgets.
- Ideally experience of proposal development and client liaison.
- Life Science or Business degree at Bachelor's or higher.
- Oncology experience is highly beneficial.
This position represents a great opportunity to join a leading international CRO which has enjoyed strong growth over the past few years and that has a strong portfolio of "big pharma" and biotech clients in place. In addition to this the company's UK project management group is able to boast strong staff retention, leading to a really positive environment.
As well as a great working environment, this organisation can also offer you a comprehensive benefits package, competitive salary and career development opportunities.
To apply for this position please forward your CV to Sam.Doherty@secpharma.com or for more information call Sam Doherty on +44 (0) 207 255 6665.
Clinical Project Manager, Clinical Project Director, Associate Director, Clinical Development, Clinical Operations, Clinical Study Manager, Senior Project Director, Oncology, Infectious Diseases, CRO, Pharmaceutical, Neurology, Immunology, Phase II, Phase III, Clinical Trial Manager, Clinical Trial Leader, Clinical Team Manager, Director of Project Management, Study, Phase IV, Post Marketing, Interventional, Non-Interventional
3rd Floor, 13-15 Moorgate London.
|Tel:||00 44 (0) 207 255 6600|
|Fax:||00 44 (0) 1483 888997|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.