Location: Europe, Middle East & Africa-UK-England-Cambridge, Europe, Middle East & Africa
Closing Date: 27 Oct 16
Type: Full Time
Salary (£): On Application
Works at the direction of the commercial strategy lead and with cross functional contributors to develop crisp and compelling proposals focused on client solutions that are aligned with commercial and operational strategy. Primarily responsible for Requests for Proposals (RFPs) and supplemental documents for single or multi service/region clinical development protocols or programs and simple to moderate RFIs. ...
Works at the direction of the commercial strategy lead and with cross functional contributors to develop crisp and compelling proposals focused on client solutions that are aligned with commercial and operational strategy. Primarily responsible for Requests for Proposals (RFPs) and supplemental documents for single or multi service/region clinical development protocols or programs and simple to moderate RFIs. Ensures all documents align appropriately with the operational strategy and budget, completed in within appropriate timelines and quality standards.
· Interprets and analyzes appropriate data to write proposals that support client solutions.
· Works with the operational strategy lead to ensure the proposal and related documents align as appropriate to operational strategy and budget.
· Assesses need for graphical content and may provide input as appropriate.
· Provides super-user level support to proposal teams for proposal development software.
· Works effectively with PPD senior leadership as contributors and/or reviewers.
· Remains aligned with opportunities through client decision.
· Supports project team in bid defense preparation and any other deliverables related to the opportunity.
· Identifies need for change in process or procedure within department and works with manager and team to develop and implement appropriate changes.
· Escalates issues as appropriate. Participates in departmental or cross-functional process improvement or corporate initiatives.
Education and Experience:
Bachelor's degree or equivalent and relevant formal academic / vocational qualification
Previous experience that provides the knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform the job (comparable to 8 years’) or equivalent combination of education, training, & experience.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
·Strong project management skills
·Expertise in one or more therapeutic areas; ability to work across therapeutic
areas when workload warrants
·Financial acumen as related to business and operation strategy
·Strong ability to process multiple activities and priorities
·Effective judgment and decision making skills
·Excellent oral and written communication skills including the ability to
communicate in English, both orally and in writing
·Ability to work well under pressure
·Professional ability to interact with individuals at all levels including assistants,
peers and executives
·Excellent interpersonal, organizational and negotiation skills and problem
· Knowledge of clinical development process including functional operations and
regulatory guidelines and directives across full spectrum of development
activities. Expertise in sales and marketing strategy
·Excellent knowledge of medical terminology
·Excellent computer and graphics skills
successful candidates can look forward to job stability with a leading
CRO that has experienced year-on-year growth. We offer a generous salary
and benefits package as well as excellent learning and development
opportunities. We understand that the Proposal Managers are not
necessarily on our doorstep, so if you are looking for a home based role
we can offer this option too, providing everything you need to fulfill
your potential from your home office.
|Tel:||+44 1223 374100|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.