Reference: PW 6524
Closing Date: 02 Jan 17
Salary (£): Competitive
Global Pharma - European HQ
This role will involve international travel (EU / US / Japan)
Small office environment, pivotal role within team
Supportive / collaborative environment
· Establishing and evaluating a development project strategy and clinical development plan.
· Specifically analysing potential issues and risks that affect the projects, particularly those that affect the quality and integrity of the data and safety of the drugs.
· In liaison with regulatory colleagues, setting-up, preparing and presenting at meetings with regulatory agencies.
· Ensure each protocol is designed with scientific integrity. Reviewing and approving study documentation.
· Providing appropriate review, interpretation and management of both clinical and non-clinical data making recommendations to streamline the project.
· Developing and maintaining relationships with Key Opinion Leaders (KOL) and external experts
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
PhD or higher qualification strongly preferred
Extensive experience within clinical research and development
Experience within strategic clinical development planning.
For a confidential discussion please telephone Rebecca Bray at AXESS Limited on 020 8560 2300. To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference PW 6524.
Only candidates with EU work authorisation will be considered.
clinical development director / program manager / program director / clinical science program manager / programme manager / programme director / director of clinical science / Senior Clinical Scientist / Associate Director of Clinical Science / director of clinical development / clinical development plans / Oncology Clinical Director / Science Director / protocol development / study design / clinical strategy / strategic clinical manager / senior clinical
AXESS has been operating since 1990
We are a recruitment business dedicated to the pharmaceutical industry, specialising in Medical Affairs, Regulatory Affairs & Clinical Development
We match professional candidates to the best permanent, contract and interim roles in the market
12 Union Court,
Richmond upon Thames,
|Tel:||+44 (0)20 8560 2300|
|Fax:||+44 (0)20 8560 2033|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.