Company: Thornshaw Recruitment
Closing Date: 24 Nov 16
Type: Full Time
Salary (£): Negotiable
We have an exciting new role opened for an experienced Quality Engineer to work with a multinational diagnostics company in Dublin.
In this role you will be responsible for testing a number of key products within the Infectious Disease and clinical Chemistry product ranges. you must be customer focused and work to ensure quality product is made and shipped in line with customer expectations.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
• The successful candidate will ensure daily QC testing is carried out in an accurate and efficient manner as scheduled by the QC Supervisor.
• Carry out raw material testing of all incoming materials as scheduled by the QC Supervisor.
• Schedule and carry out any required calibrations or maintenance as dictated by the maintenance schedule.
• Contribute toward the health and safety of the area and provide input into all aspects of quality compliance.
• Demonstrate a proactive approach towards identifying and resolving issues which may impact the QC schedule/quality of product and highlight any issues which might lead to failure in quality.
• Responsibility for revising documentation as required and recommend and implement improvements where appropriate, also completing NCMR investigations in a timely and effective manner.
• Work effectively to build productive relationships with other functional groups within the company.
• Will be flexible and assist in other areas as required.
Qualifications, Skills and Behaviours:
• Degree in a life science with lab experience.
• At least (1) years industrial experience in the production/quality control of in vitro diagnostic or similar products
• Understanding of production operations, quality control, quality assurance and cGMP/GLP requirements.
• Experience in working with scientific analysers and indirect and direct immunoassays.
• Ability to demonstrate experience of working as a team as well as individually
• The successful applicant will have excellent communication skills, (both written and verbal) and be goal focused.
• Ability to read, analyze, and interpret technical data and procedures.
• Willingness and ability to collaborate with and influence other groups in a positive, team-based environment.
• The successful applicant’s professional characteristics will include initiative, ingenuity, creativity, resourcefulness, and perseverance and an ability to demonstrate this through the interview process.
• Excellent organisation, planning and judgement skills and will be able to positively achieve results through others.
For more information and to apply for this role please call Stephanie at +353 1 2784671 or email your CV in the strictest confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Log on to www.thornshaw.com to view more Science jobs.
Thornshaw Scientific Recruitment is a leading Irish provider of specialist Scientific Recruitment. Part of the CPL Group.
Www.thornshaw.com Tel: +353 1 2784671
Barton House 6 Old Dublin Road Stillorgan Co. Dublin
|Tel:||00 353 (1) 278 4671|
|Fax:||00 353 (1) 278 4672|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.