Company: inVentiv Health Clinical
Location: Neuss (41460)
Reference: AS/04 CTA
Closing Date: 06 Mar 17
Salary (£): Negotiable
Clinical Trial Assistant (CTA) m/f Office based in Neuss, Germany Full-time (1 FTE)
inVentiv Health Clinical is a leading provider of global drug development services to pharmaceutical, biotechnology, generic drug, and medical device companies. With 15.000 passionate employees supporting clients in more than 90 countries, inVentiv Health Clinical works to accelerate high quality drug development programs of all sizes around the world.
inVentiv Health Clinical are currently recruiting for dedicated and motivated CTAs with previous clinical research experience in Germany to work Office Based in Neuss. You will be working for a global Pharmaceutical client, playing an integral role within an established team.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to develop their experience in biopharmaceuticals and work on pivotal studies within a global organisation.
To apply for this position you must have previously worked as a Clinical Trial Assistant/CTA in Germany (at least one year experience), hold an EU passport or valid German work visa, speak fluent German and English and be willing to work office-based in Germany.
* Set-up and maintain project files
* Set-up and maintain investigator files
* Fax, photocopy, and distribute study-related documents
* Contact study personnel at sites regarding administrative issues
* Order office supplies as needed by project team
* Generate and maintain study-specific tracking spreadsheets (e.g. patient enrollment, regulatory documents, site visits, investigator payments)
* Ship/mail supplies and documents to clients, investigator sites, and IRBs
* Assist in assembling materials and binders for Investigators' Meetings
* Prepare regulatory binders (Study File Notebooks) for study sites
* Maintain Investigator payment documentation
* One year of clinical research experience, preferably in a similar role
* High School Diploma or equivalent
* Experience/ proven track record in in-house support and monitoring
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Excellent organizational skills
* Good standard of computer literacy with MS Office, Outlook, Word & Excel
* Fluent German and English skills
There are many benefits available to employees of inVentiv. They include highly competitive compensation and benefits including: 30 days annual leave, life insurance, accidental death and disability cover and bonuses! The position is offered through a contract of employment with inVentiv Health Clinical.
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.