Company: JCW Life Sciences
Closing Date: 17 Nov 16
Type: Full Time
Salary (£): 30,000 - 40,000
I am working with a firm that specialises with cognitive assessment software and are looking to recruit a Clinical Data Manager position. They will work with their pre-existing ORACLE software and continue to develop their efficiency and needs as a business. This Cambridge based firm have clients that range from Top 30 Pharmas and CROs to public sector institutes and hospitals. The Data Manager will be responsible for carrying out appropriate SOP analysis and coordinate all DM activities.
Role: Data Manager
Company: Top Real World Data Firm
Salary: £30,000 - £40,000 dependant on experience
The general scope of the role is to assist with the development and successful delivery of observational Real World data collection projects for both NHS and pharmaceutical industry clients. More specifically, to input into study protocol design, analysis and reporting activities for our non-interventional research projects.
Further responsibilities include;
· Direct liaison with the client & internal study team from kick-off to study close-out to guide the client through the data management processes being provided by themselves ensuring clarity on standard versus chargeable services
· Provide consultative expertise to clients on good data management practice in relation to our clinical data leading the client through a profitable but cost effective GCP compliant service
· Project Management of the data management deliverables ensuring on time in scope delivery
· Perform regular review of study priorities and provide guidance to auditors
· Provide efficient data cleaning, reconciliation, import and export of the clinical data and maintain all associated documentation required under GCP
· Direct continuous process improvement within the team refining SOPs and work instructions
· At least 1 years data management experience within a clinical trial environment.
· Strong Excel skills.
· Proven technical aptitude, preferably with clinical databases and ETL tools.
· Flexible attitude, self-motivated and able to work to deadlines
· Able to quickly grasp new concepts
· Systematic, logical, thorough and precise
NOT THE RIGHT POSITION FOR YOU?
If you are interested in a new opportunity but your experience doesn't fit this role, please email your CV to Christine.firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 589 9290 for a confidential discussion about other potential opportunities.
If you are interested in a new opportunity but your experience doesn't fit this role, please email your CV to Christine.email@example.com or call 0203 589 9290 for a confidential discussion about potential opportunities.
NOT OF INTEREST TO YOU BUT KNOW SOMEONE IT WOULD BE?
JCW offer a generous referral scheme reward, whereby anyone who refers us to a successfully placed candidate is entitled to up to £250 worth of vouchers.
JCW is a recruitment company operating in the Life Sciences space, with specialist consultants working within the technical and regulatory areas. This includes the following markets;
If you are interested in opportunities, but feel this position is not suitable, please feel free to get in touch on Christine.firstname.lastname@example.org or 0203 589 9290.
My LinkedIn Profile
A Recruitment Consultant specialising in the Life Sciences sector, placing Clinical Research professionals into interim and permanent positions across the United Kingdom.
If you are a professional looking for work or a hiring manager looking to employ in the Clinical Research space please feel free to reach me on 0203 589 9290 or via email: Christine.email@example.com
Clinical, clinical research, clinical project manager, clinical study manager, clinical trial manager, clinical development, clinical research associate, cra, senior cra, medical, research, regulatory, manager, sales, data, affairs, regulatory affairs, chemist, Marketing, quality, associate, management, director, project, safety, pharmacovigilance, writer, graduate, information, validation, drug, development, pharmaceutical, statistician, representative, business, scientist, pharmacist, trainee, chemistry, sas, drug safety, assurance, clinical research, health, analyst, engineer, statistics, qa, medical, information, nurse, physician, London, rep, cra, clinical research associate, senior clinical.
27-32 Old Jewry
|Tel:||+44 (0) 203 589 9300|
|Fax:||+44 (0) 203 006 8808|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.