Location: United Kingdom Frimley/Camberley
Closing Date: 17 Jan 17
Type: Full Time
Salary (£): On Application
Commercial Marketing Manager, Novartis, UK Job Summary: Do you want to work for a Global Pharmaceutical company where you will get recognized for your hard work and commitment? Look no further, apply today. Commercial Marketing Manager, Novartis, England. ...
Commercial Marketing Manager, Novartis, UK
Do you want to work for a Global Pharmaceutical company where you will get recognized for your hard work and commitment? Look no further, apply today. Commercial Marketing Manager, Novartis, England.
The purpose of the Commercial Marketing Manager role is to partner with the Business Franchises to develop and deliver our route to market and pricing strategy and to work with our Channel partners to identify opportunities to accelerate the growth of our Brands. You will be the Commercial lead for at least 2 Business Franchises and will be responsible for the successful delivery of all Commercial activity supporting your brands.
• Develop a sophisticated understanding of the General Medicines Business Franchise(s)/Oncology Business Unit and assess the impact of any commercial opportunities whilst also considering the associated commercial channels
• Develop strategic reviews of commercial options and recommend implementation plans including Patient Access Schemes and Managed Entry Agreements while protecting and maximizing Novartis financial return
• Ensure the effective launch of products, switch over of presentations/packs and support the end of life strategy through liaison with the Business Franchises/Units and Supply chain
• Ensure that all promotional activities and materials are aligned with strategy and meet the requirements the ABPI, MHRA, Novartis NP4 and competition law
• Ensure adequate supply of product into the UK market, ensure compliance to UK licenses by ensuring RMPs, PI, packaging etc. up to date and POPs in place. Liaison with global colleagues for UK KOLs and all grants through the appropriate channels and all KOL slides through Zinc. Lead the implementation of divestments and pruning of UK CPO brands in conjunction with supply chain, DRA, medical information with support from the UK BD&L lead
• Channel management responsibility to lead the organization’s strategic relationship and commercial understanding, for one or more of the following channels: NHS hospitals, Private Hospitals, Dispensing Doctors, Wholesale, Retail, Home Delivery and New Patient Management, Any Qualified Provider and Clinical Trial Supply
• Ensure the appropriate submission of Novartis products on contracts and tenders, ensure updated in competition law and all relevant documentation. Be the key Novartis contact with key customers in contracting to include the CMU etc. In conjunction with Head of Commercial Operations, develops external relationship with PASLU.
Our mission is to care and cure; We want to discover, develop and successfully market innovative products to prevent and cure diseases, to ease suffering and to enhance the quality of life. We also want to provide a shareholder return that reflects outstanding performance and to adequately reward those who invest their money, their time and their ideas in our company.
Benefits of Working for Novartis:
Strong Work/Life Balance, flexible working
Top UK Employer
Comprehensive Medical Insurance
Employee Recognition Scheme
Sports & Social Club
‘I came for the job, I stay for the culture’
#LI-P Minimum requirements • University degree in Science and/or degree in Business or equivalent professional Pharmaceutical industry experience
• Pharmaceutical industry experience should include strategic and operational brand management experience across different therapy areas or products, customer facing/sales experience and cross functional working
• Channel management experience
Closing Date for applications is the 4th February 2017.
Novartis Pharmaceuticals UK Limited
Frimley Business Park
|Tel:||+44 (0)1276 692255|
|Fax:||+44 (0)1276 692508|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.