Executive Recruitment Consultant
Company: Skills Alliance
Closing Date: 02 Mar 17
Salary (£): Negotiable
Skills Alliance is a fast growing, specialist life science recruitment firm with offices in London, Seattle, New York and Zurich. We are looking to hire...
Skills Alliance is a fast growing, specialist life science recruitment firm with offices in London, Seattle, New York and Zurich. We are looking to hire young, ambitious, driven and self-motivated consultants to build on our current success and become future business leaders.
We offer uncapped commission up to 30%, good basic salaries, career development based on ability rather than tenure, individual and team incentives and a very entrepreneurial work atmosphere.The business offers a specialist, boutique feel but with the opportunity to develop your career quickly by working with a highly experienced and internationally recognised senior management team.
As a new employee you will benefit from the following:
- A 2 week initial induction course followed by a 16 week training scheme focused on all the key areas of executive recruitment.
- The ability to work with market leading consultants and work on and influence top tier executive search work
- Travel across Europe and Internationally
- Monthly, quarterly and bi-yearly incentives and holidays
- Freedom to share and implement your own ideas
Your primary duties will be focused on building up a specialist area for yourself, developing your brand and identity within Skills Alliance and the industry and becoming a subject matter expert.On a day-day basis the core duties for this position will involve:
- To drive growth and develop the specified vertical market for Skills Alliance on a Pan European basis.
- You will act as a 360 consultant and as such be responsible for both client and candidate development.
- To achieve consistent and rising revenue generation within the specified vertical of the Life Sciences / Pharmaceutical sector.
- To drive the development of new clients within the target vertical, by agreeing working agreements and established terms of business with Life Sciences / Pharmaceutical companies.
- The successful candidate will be expected to offer constructive, entrepreneurial and forward thinking ideas and concepts to assist in the development and growth of Skills Alliance as a leading Global Pharmaceutical Recruitment business.
- To attend Industry specific conferences and symposia on behalf of Skills Alliance and represent the brand and organization.Build talent-pools of candidate resumes and establish yourself within a vertical market.
- Screen resumes and qualify potential candidates about suitable job vacancies.
- Develop leads for new business and conduct business development.In return, we are looking for candidates who are truly entrepreneurial, ambitious and enjoy a fast paced, but challenging atmosphere.
- Most importantly, we want to hear from people who always strive to be the best at anything they apply themselves to do.
- A Degree education
- Strong communication skills and the ability to build relationships with a variety of customers.
- Ideally, some previous sales experience and an ability to apply the skills you have learned
- An ability to listen, learn and apply new ideas quickly.
If you are interested in a confidential discussion, please do apply to this job advert with a CV and cover letter explaining the reasons for your interest in the position.