Location: Europe, Middle East & Africa, Europe, Middle East & Africa-Israel, Europe, Middle East & Africa-Czech Republic
Closing Date: 28 Oct 16
Type: Full Time
Salary (£): On Application
PPD are currently looking for Experienced CTM's to join our team. This exciting and unique role could take you to the next step of your career within Clinical Research. The role coordinates all aspects of clinical activities on an international basis. This includes the day to day management and leadership of a team of Clinical Research Associates who are allocated to a project on a Country basis. ...
PPD are currently looking for Experienced CTM's to join our team.
This exciting and unique role could take you to the next step of your career within Clinical Research. The role coordinates all aspects of clinical activities on an international basis. This includes the day to day management and leadership of a team of Clinical Research Associates who are allocated to a project on a Country basis. You will work in partnership with the Project Manager to ensure the necessary training, tracking and quality systems are in place for the clinical team, and be primarily responsible for the clinical deliverables of the Project within agreed timelines and budget. Clinical Team Managers provide contact and support to the project sponsor for all clinical aspects.
We are seeking high performing individuals who enjoy a fast-paced environment and have had Clinical Project Management experience and exposure to international studies, involving the coordination of CRAs across different countries. With your excellent written and oral English skills you will have exceptional interpersonal and problem solving skills, with the ability to lead CRAs in different countries. You will also have proficient working knowledge of GCP and experience in several medical / therapeutic areas. You must be comfortable working in a matrix management system and have the ability to motivate, mentor and integrate international teams.
Sounds like you? We are seeking highly motivated and skilled applicants who will want to share in our continued growth in the international market place. If you succeed we can offer you the opportunity to grow into enhanced roles within the department and also have examples of Clinical Team Managers who have moved into project management or management of CRAs. We will consider field based applicants depending on your experience level.
Education and Experience:
· - Bachelor's degree or licenced certified health care training or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· - Previous CTM/ PM experience
· - Significant clinical research experience in all phases of study life cycle, including start up, interim and close out.
· - Or equivalent combination of education, training, and experience that provides the individual with the required knowledge, skills, and abilities.
· - Valid Driver's Licence.
· - Valid Passport.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
· - Superior organizational skills.
· - Demonstrated performance management abilities.
· - Extensive monitoring experience.
· - Excellent judgment and decision making skills.
· - Effective oral and written communication skills.
· - Excellent interpersonal skills and problem solving ability.
· - Ability to motivate and integrate teams and teach/mentor team members.
· - Able to effectively prioritize workload.
· - Strong attention to detail.
· - Expert knowledge of relevant regulations e.g. ICH/GCP, FDA guidelines, etc.
Please submit your CV in English.
This is an ongoing search. Suitable candidates will be contacted accordingly.
Preference will be given to Employees from the Designated Groups in line with the provisions of the Employment Act No. 55 of 1998 (and any amendments thereto), PPD’S INTERNAL recruitment policy and the employment equity plan.
|Tel:||+44 1223 374100|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.