Company: RBW Consulting
Location: See main text
Reference: SXP DSP UK 52
Closing Date: 29 Oct 16
Type: Full Time
Salary (£): On Application
Benefits: Excellent package as part of the Drug Safety team.
Drug Safety Physician UK
Drug Safety Physician
South East UK
We are currently recruiting for an experienced drug safety physician for a pharmaceutical client based in the South East of the UK. This is a critical hire so our client is looking for a medical professional with proven drug safety experience.
· Management of the safety of products at all stages of the life-cycle
· Lead the Safety team activities
· Author and review drug safety reports
· Quality management of safety issues
· Lead plans for safety data collection, data analysis and interpretation
· Initiate, lead and maintain cross functional medical safety collaborations with colleagues from Clinical Development, Medical Affairs, Regulatory Affairs and other related department
· Medical degree
· Extensive pharmaceutical experience including time spent in safety or clinical development roles
· Strong background in drug safety / pharmacovigilance
· Thorough knowledge of safety regulations
· Experience in leading cross functional, multi-cultural teams
· Experience within clinical and post marketing drug safety
A full briefing is available – please contact Sam Punt for more details. Your CV can be sent to email@example.com.
RBW Consulting is acting as a recruitment company in conjunction with Access Financial in Switzerland
At RBW Consulting, every one of our consultants has in depth experience in helping Pharmaceutical Professionals find the jobs they are looking for in the industry. With unrivalled industry knowledge and excellent links with hiring managers in Biotechs, Pharmas and CROs throughout the UK, Europe and across the world, we would be delighted to speak with you about the role you are looking for. Call 01293 584 300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion about your options for progression.
Pharmacovigilance, drug safety, medical director, medical director, pharmaceutical, biotech,
Origin Two 106 High Street, Crawley RH10 1BF
|Tel:||01293 584 300|
|Fax:||01293 534 133|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.