Closing Date: 18 Nov 16
Salary (£): 30,000 - 40,000
Benefits: Car, Bonus
Therapy Account SpecialistBeds / HertsPrimary Care, Cardiovascular£35k - £45k salary plus benefits! Contract opportunityReference: 1603-147Therapy Account Specialist opportunity with a forward-thinking company with a fantastic pipeline! Our client is a global BioPharma company that works in Cardiovascular, Virology and Oncology. ...
Therapy Account Specialist
Beds / Herts
Primary Care, Cardiovascular
£35k - £45k salary plus benefits! Contract opportunity
Therapy Account Specialist opportunity with a forward-thinking company with a fantastic pipeline!
Our client is a global BioPharma company that works in Cardiovascular, Virology and Oncology. Over the years, our client and its employees have received many awards and considerable recognition, including their status as one of the best companies for working mothers, a great place to work for scientists and a leader in environmental, and health and safety work. They’re also known for their training, promoting from within, and for looking after their contractors.
About the Therapy Account Specialist role
* You’ll be responsible for all Primary Care clinical customers who influence treatment guidelines, patient diagnosis and management in Beds / Herts.
* You’ll use your understanding of pharma industry business drivers to own the entire sales process, provide in-depth product and disease area knowledge to healthcare professionals, and manage projects and programmes.
We’d like to hear from people with the following expertise:
* Primary Care experience in Beds / Herts
* Sales Representative experience, preferably in a Primary Care treated therapy area
* Evidence of your ability to hit and exceed sales targets
* A background in biological or medical sciences
* An understanding of anatomy, physiology and pharmacology
* Demonstrable analytical ability in a business or scientific area and the ability to organise and manage a territory
Apply today! You can apply via this website or call John Turnbull on 07590182753 to find out more.
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven’t heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven’t been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.
4 Kelso Place
Upper Bristol Rd
|Tel:||01225 336 335|
|Fax:||01225 326 398|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.