Company: Thornshaw Recruitment
Closing Date: 24 Nov 16
Salary (£): Negotiable
Recruiting immediately for an Analytical Chemist. This is a unique opportunity to join a thriving organisation start up and gain a broad range of experience.
This role within the Development group will support the development and validation of analytical test methods used for in-process and final product testing of recombinant antibodies.
The position involves the development of new bioanalytical methods to support the overall product development programme. The role will also involve interacting with external contract testing service providers.
• To support the development, optimisation, and validation of analytical test methods either in-house or in collaboration with external service providers
• Support the technical transfer of analytical test methods from external partners to the new facility
• Write test method and validation protocols, SOPs, and other quality system documentation to allow the execution of the analysis in a GMP environment. This will include trending data, monitoring Out of Specifications and participating in laboratory investigations
• Work closely with the process development group to support the development of a robust manufacturing process and transfer to the GMP facility
• Work closely with specialist contract testing service providers to ensure excellent collaboration is maintained throughout the project
• Support raw material testing when required for GMP manufacture
• Input into the identification of equipment requirements and work with vendors to ensure execution of all deliverables including equipment qualification and validation
• Provide technical reports on completion of development and validation tasks
• Participate in Quality and Safety regulatory audits
Qualification and Experience:
• BSc, MSC in a relevant discipline (e.g biochemistry, chemistry, process engineering) or equivalent experience
• 5 years relevant experience in development / validation of bioanalytical test methods
• Experience of the tests methods commonly used in the analysis of proteins, including but not limited to, ELISA, HPLC, Capillary Electrophoresis, MS, Glycan analysis, potency methods
• Qualification / Validation of test methods
• Proven ability to work independently in a laboratory
• Ability to learn quickly and take responsibility for tasks/projects
• Highly organised and structured approach to task completion
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Including ability to present work in clear, concise reports or presentations
For more information and to apply for this role please call Stephanie on +353 1 2784671 or e-mail email@example.com
Thornshaw Scientific Recruitment is a leading Irish provider of specialist Scientific Recruitment. Part of the CPL Group. Www.thornshaw.com Tel: +353 1 2784671
Barton House 6 Old Dublin Road Stillorgan Co. Dublin
|Tel:||00 353 (1) 278 4671|
|Fax:||00 353 (1) 278 4672|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.