Life Science Recruitment Consultant - NYC
Company: Skills Alliance
Location: New York
Closing Date: 26 Oct 16
Salary (£): Negotiable
Skills Alliance is a fast growing, specialist life science recruitment firm with offices in London, New York, Seattle and Zurich. Due to client demand and...
Skills Alliance is a fast growing, specialist life science recruitment firm with offices in London, New York, Seattle and Zurich. Due to client demand and subsequent business growth, we recently moved into new offices in NYC and as such are looking to hire young, ambitious, driven and self-motivated consultants to build on our current success and become future business leaders.
We are happy to hire either local candidates or support visa sponsorship for UK based recruitersa looking fot move to NYC.
We offer uncapped commission, good basic salaries, career development based on ability rather than tenure, individual and team incentives and a very entrepreneurial work atmosphere.The business offers a specialist, boutique feel but with the opportunity to develop your career quickly by working with a highly experienced and internationally recognised senior management team.
As a new employee you will benefit from the following:
- A 2 week initial induction course followed by a 16 week training scheme focused on all the key areas of executive recruitment.
- The ability to work with market leading consultants and work on and influence top tier executive search work
- Travel across Europe and Internationally
- Monthly, quarterly and bi-yearly incentives and holidays
- Freedom to share and implement your own ideas
Your primary duties will be focused on building up a specialist area for yourself, developing your brand and identity within Skills Alliance and the industry and becoming a subject matter expert.
On a day-day basis the core duties for this position will involve:
- To drive growth and develop the specified vertical market for Skills Alliance.
- You will act as a 360 consultant and as such be responsible for both client and candidate development.
- To achieve consistent and rising revenue generation within the specified vertical of the Life Sciences / Pharmaceutical sector.
- To drive the development of new clients within the target vertical, by agreeing working agreements and established terms of business with Life Sciences / Pharmaceutical companies.
- The successful candidate will be expected to offer constructive, entrepreneurial and forward thinking ideas and concepts to assist in the development and growth of Skills Alliance as a leading Global Pharmaceutical Recruitment business.
- To attend Industry specific conferences and symposia on behalf of Skills Alliance and represent the brand and organization.Build talent-pools of candidate resumes and establish yourself within a vertical market.
- Screen resumes and qualify potential candidates about suitable job vacancies.
- Develop leads for new business and conduct business development.In return, we are looking for candidates who are truly entrepreneurial, ambitious and enjoy a fast paced, but challenging atmosphere.
- Most importantly, we want to hear from people who always strive to be the best at anything they apply themselves to do.
- A Degree education
- Strong communication skills and the ability to build relationships with a variety of customers.
- Ideally, some previous sales experience and an ability to apply the skills you have learned
- An ability to listen, learn and apply new ideas quickly.
If you are interested in a confidential discussion, please do apply to this job advert with a CV and cover letter explaining the reasons for your interest in the position.