Location: United Kingdom
Closing Date: 20 Feb 17
Type: Full Time
Salary (£): On Application
Do you want to work for a Global Pharmaceutical company where you will get recognised for your hard work and commitment? Look no further, apply today. Novartis and its associated companies are continuously looking for talented employees globally. We are engaged in advance preparation for potential position openings. Submit your CV/resume today to join our talent pool for the position described below. ...
Do you want to work for a Global Pharmaceutical company where you will get recognised for your hard work and commitment?
Look no further, apply today.
Novartis and its associated companies are continuously looking for talented employees globally. We are engaged in advance preparation for potential position openings.
Submit your CV/resume today to join our talent pool for the position described below. Please note that you are not applying for a current vacancy, but are submitting your CV/resume for consideration for future, possible opportunities. We look forward to receiving your information.
The Surgical Sales Representative is responsible for obtaining the maximum sales in accordance with established sales targets for his/her territorial responsibility, as defined by individual objectives and performance standards set by the Regional Sales Manager, through promotion of an agreed portfolio.
•Develop new business with customers in order to achieve safe and effective use and achieve sales target
• Maintain and optimise existing relationships and manage business with existing key customers
• Promote and drive utilisation of appropriate products to all existing and potential customers
• Provide feedback on competitor activities in the field via line management
• Organise and co-ordinate local meetings on territory, ensuring adequate catering facilities, company literature, samples and relevant audio visual aids are available where necessary
As the global leader in eye care, Alcon develops and manufactures innovative medicines and devices to serve the full life cycle of eye care needs. We offer the broadest spectrum of surgical, pharmaceutical and vision care products to treat many eye diseases and conditions, including cataracts, glaucoma, age-related macular degeneration, retinal diseases, dry eye, eye infection and eye inflammation, ocular allergies, refractive errors, and other ocular health issues.
Alcon has one mission: to provide innovative products that enhance quality of life by helping people see better.
Benefits of Working for Alcon
Competitive Salary, Annual Bonus
Top UK Employer
Pension Scheme, Share Scheme
Paid holidays, Comprehensive Medical Insurance
Employee Recognition Scheme
Sports & Social Club
‘I came for the job, I stay for the culture’ Minimum requirements Minimum requirements
• University degree qualification or equivalent in Life Sciences or a related field
• Fluency in English (verbal and written)
• Extensive ophthalmic sales experience with a track record ideally surgical but not essential
• Excellent knowledge of the territory you are interested in working within
• Suitable candidates must live on territory
• Full UK driving licence
Novartis Pharmaceuticals UK Limited
Frimley Business Park
|Tel:||+44 (0)1276 692255|
|Fax:||+44 (0)1276 692508|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.