Company: INC Research
Location: Camberley, UK
Closing Date: 16 Dec 16
Salary (£): Negotiable
Do you want to work for a global top 10 CRO? INC Research is a full-service clinical research organization, providing the full range of Phase I to IV clinical development services for the world’s pharmaceutical, biotech and medical device industries. We do this across six continents. We believe that therapeutic and operational experience forms the foundation for taking medicines successfully through clinical development.
From our early days as an academic CNS research organization in the 1980s, to the formation of INC in 1998, to where we are today, we’ve continued to improve what we do.
We are currently recruiting for a Senior Proposals Manager who will cooperate with internal and external stakeholders to create proposals in order to win new and repeat business. The Senior Proposals Manager functions as proposal lead in support of business development for assigned projects and also participates in internal proposals meetings and meetings with customers.
We are happy to consider candidates to be based from our European Head Office in Camberley or alternatively home based in the UK can also be considered.
A brief summary of duties you will be involved in as a Senior Proposals Manager:
• Receiving and analyzing requests for proposals (RFPs) from Business Development (BD) and ensuring appropriate subject matter experts (SMEs) are assigned to and aware of the RFP
• Preparing and modifying proposal text, budgets, and cover letters responding to requests for proposals (RFPs) and rebids, without assistance from proposal management staff and based on feedback received from SMEs
• Suggesting and implementing pricing and proposal strategies to improve quality of proposal
• Managing the proposals process from RFP receipt to proposal delivery, identifying potential barriers or risks for completion and identifying and implementing mitigation strategies
To succeed in this role you will need the following skills/experience:
• Bachelor’s degree (B.A. /B.S.) or equivalent
• Previous experience in proposal preparation in the CRO/pharmaceutical industry required
• Superior analytical, negotiation, and organizational skills required
Why choose us:
It takes skill and passion to develop medicines the way we do. Don’t worry – if you’ve got the passion part, we’ll help you develop the skills you need to enhance every aspect of your career in the clinical research industry.
We’ve got an attitude at INC: “Can do, I own it.” Absolutely everyone has ownership of what they do here. And because we’re given the freedom and responsibility to really own our projects, we can take them to new levels. And that means we can take our careers wherever we want them, too.
“We were ranked “Top CRO” to work with in the CenterWatch 2013 Investigative Site Relationship Survey (a biannual survey of over 2,000 sites worldwide).”
What happens next:
If your application is successful you will be contacted by one of our dedicated recruiters who will arrange a suitable date and time to speak to you further about this opportunity.
European Head Office
River View, The Meadows Business Park,
|Tel:||+44 (0) 1189 335 300|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.