Reference: PW 64671
Closing Date: 24 Nov 16
Salary (£): Competitive
· Global Pharma company
· Hertfordshire based
· Conducting PK and PK/PD data analysis, using both non-compartmental and population approaches.
· Executing and contributing to modelling and simulation plans, which provide strategic input into clinical development programmes
· Assist senior group members in compilation of PK and PK/PD analysis plans, datasets and reports in accordance with departmental SOPs.
· Interact with clinical, statistics and data management functions.
· Draft and/or review Investigator Brochures, IMPDs, relevant sections of submissions documents (CTDs) and other Regulatory documents.
· Prepare Population PK and PK/PD related responses to requesting regulatory agencies.
· Oversee SWPs related to population PK and PK/PD analysis.
· Represent Eisai at major scientific and medical meetings.
· Keep up to date on best current practices and knowledge in the fields of M&S and population PK/PD by attending training courses, conferences and reading relevant literature
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
Qualified to a master or preferably to PhD degree in the field of PK and PK/PD modelling.
Experience in the area of pharmacometrics is a must with preferable experience in the clinical development of oncology drugs.
The use of the software NONMEM is essential for the job. Experience in using R, S-plus and/or SAS will be an advantage.
Before you apply for this position it is vital that you are in possession of an EU or UK passport or relevant visa to work without restrictions in the UK.
For a confidential discussion please telephone Andrea Litovszky at AXESS Limited on 020 8560 2300. To apply, please click the "Apply for Job" button quoting reference PW64671.
PK/PD, Pharmacokinetics, pharmacodynamics, NONMEM, DMPK, PK Scientist, Pharmacokineticist, PK Modelling, PK simulations, PD Modelling, Modelling and Simulation, PKPD, S-plus, SAS, Modelling, modeling, pharmacology, pharmacometrics. PD Scientist, Manager, Associate Director, Clinical Phamacology, Translational Medicine.oncology
AXESS has been operating since 1990
We are a recruitment business dedicated to the pharmaceutical industry, specialising in Medical Affairs, Regulatory Affairs & Clinical Development
We match professional candidates to the best permanent, contract and interim roles in the market
12 Union Court,
Richmond upon Thames,
|Tel:||+44 (0)20 8560 2300|
|Fax:||+44 (0)20 8560 2033|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.