Company: Just Pharma
Closing Date: 05 Jan 17
Type: Full Time
Salary (£): Competitive
Benefits: Full Benefits
JustPharma are now searching for experienced CRAs in the Netherlands on behalf of a global leading Contract Research Organisation to take up either a home or office-based CRA II or Senior CRA function.
My client are a globally recognised outsourcing CRO, contributing to studies on a global scale. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced CRA to join a rapidly expanding clinical team and progress in his/her career.
The positions offer the opportunity to work in either a home or office-based function, on a permanent, full-time basis.
· Assisting in protocol writing/review.
· Prepare and conduct all site monitoring visits, from study start-up to close-out according to relevant SOPs.
· Assist in the writing, review and tracking of CRFs collected during monitoring visits.
· General assistance activities reporting to the Project Manager/ Lead CRA.
The degree of responsibility given to the successful candidate shall reflect his/her experience and the level of contribution, which he/she can make to that project. The salaries and benefits packages will be judged on a similar basis.
· Demonstrated experience as an independent monitor in multicentre studies.
· Demonstrated experience within a variety of Therapeutic Areas and Phases.
· Preference for candidates who have a BSc or higher degree in Biomedical or Life Sciences.
If you would like to find out more about the company and the role, please send an up-to-date CV to email@example.com or call +44 1707 830123 for a confidential discussion.
2nd Floor Albany Chambers, Bridge Road East, Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire
|Tel:||0044 1707 830300|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.