Location: New Jersey
Closing Date: 04 Nov 16
Salary (£): 100,000+
Quality Assurance Director (GCP, FDA, ICH) - Pharmaceutical - New Jersey - $210,000+My client is one of the leading Pharmaceutical companies in the US with a wider international presence. Due to an internal promotion they are currently looking to secure a Quality Assurance Director to join the team in the New Jersey area.
The incumbent will be responsible for leading the QA program by introducing new developments and regulations to ensure best industry practices to the organization as well as:
· Leadership development as well as supervision, management, and training of direct reports
· Ensuring all activities are in accordance with GCP guidelines
· Direct all Audit activities (internal and external - CRO)
· Serve as company’s representative for any regulatory inspections
· Liaise with clients to ensure good relationships
· Establish and maintain risk and scientific based quality system
· Prepare/review/ approve external and internal reports
Suitable candidates will have
10+ years experience
· Strong Knowledge of FDA regulations and ICH guidelines
· Minimum of a Bachelors Degree in Science related field of study (Masters/PhD preferred)
· Excellent communication skills
· Minimum 3 years experience in a QA supervisory position
· Previous experience within the pharmaceuticals (or similar) industry
For the opportunity to join an innovative and growing organisation at the forefront of new technologies and for further information please contact Andrew Carr at Lawrence Harvey Inc
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an employment agency in regards to this position.
Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
4th Floor, 150 Leadenhall Street, London
|Tel:||+44(0)203 327 3072|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.