Company: Entrust Resourcing Solutions
Closing Date: 10 Nov 16
Type: Full Time
Salary (£): 80,000 - 100,000
Benefits: Great Staff Package - inc. Pension & Bonus
Entrust People are a specialist European life sciences resourcing partner who is dedicated to finding the best talent in the niche disciplines which our business supports. Entrust are currently supporting a Life Science business to appoint a Clinical Research Physician in the South West. If you are you looking to advance your career in the clinical trial space and want to work for a leading multinational organisation, renown throughout the industry, this may be the opportunity for you.
Entrust People are a specialist European life sciences resourcing partner who is dedicated to finding the best talent in the niche disciplines which our business supports.
Entrust are currently supporting a Life Science business to appoint a Clinical Research Physician in the South West.
If you are you looking to advance your career in the clinical trial space and want to work for a leading multinational organisation, renown throughout the industry, this may be the opportunity for you:
As a Research Physician you will be responsible for the safe performance of our UK clinical studies ensuring commercial success You will also act as principal investigator (PI) or co-investigator while also managing our studies and patients locally and remotely through accepting responsibility for all sponsor research studies and ensuring ICH/GCP and local regulations are met. You may take a lead PI role for the core study team while also being able to attend all medical forums and medical sub functions. This role may see you taking responsibility as the sponsor UK chief investigator, as well as conducting internal audits and being on call for out of hour’s calls. This role may also see you taking responsibility as a GMC appraiser if required.
· Acting as principal investigator (PI) or co-investigator and you may also chair meetings
· Attending all medical forums internally
· Covering as the sponsor or UK chief investigator role
· Taking responsibility as a GMC appraiser if required
· Conducting internal audits while reviewing performance
· Acting as an out of hours on call physician when required
· Managing our studies and patients locally and remotely accepting responsibility for all sponsor research studies and ensuring ICH/GCP and local regulations are met
· Conducting clinical trials in line with the protocol and to ensure the recruitment of eligible participants onto study
· Taking ownership of all GMC appraisals
· Review screening, pre-screening and screening success rates for clinical trials
· Demonstrating leadership through your guidance and training of colleagues while you work on multiple studies
· Providing information and support to consenting participants for a clinical study
· Liaising with and developing positive relations with sponsors, clients and clients’ contractors as required, projecting a helpful and courteous company image
· Carrying out clinical evaluation and clinical investigation of participants
· Constantly seeking and suggesting quality improvements
· Taking responsibility for ensuring serious adverse events / adverse events are reported appropriately
· Having responsibility for the medical wellbeing of participants during the clinical trial and referral to specialists or GP as required
· As a successful Research Physician, you will likely:
· Be a GMC registered doctor with extensive experience within clinical research
· Have working knowledge of GCP (ICH-GCP and local regulations compliance)
· Have broad therapeutic area exposure
· Demonstrate the inclination to provide practical help and guidance to colleagues, providing practical solutions for any problems and supporting their development
· Exercise meticulous attention to detail in recording patient information and data ensuring any queries are acted upon in a timely and efficient manner
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced research physician or a physician with strong exposure to the clinical trials or pharmaceutical industry to play an implemental role in driving this organisation towards success.
Please contact me at email@example.com or01224907990 to discuss further.
61 Dock Street Dundee Scotland DD1 3DU
|Tel:||+44 (0) 1224 907990|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.