Company: Just Pharma
Closing Date: 13 Feb 17
Type: Full Time
Salary (£): Competitive
Benefits: Full Benefits
JustPharma are now searching on behalf of a globally recognised organisation for an experienced CRA to join their team and work within Oncology-based Clinical Trials. This is an excellent, new opportunity with a growing company.
My client are a globally recognised outsourcing CRO, contributing to studies on a global scale. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced CRA to join a rapidly expanding clinical team and progress in his/her career.
The positions offer the opportunity to work office-based in Budapest for 3 months and then fully home-based on a full-time, permanent basis.
· Assisting in protocol writing/review.
· Prepare and conduct all site monitoring visits, from study start-up to close-out according to relevant SOPs.
· Assist in the writing, review and tracking of CRFs collected during monitoring visits.
· General assistance activities reporting to the Project Manager/ Lead CRA.
The degree of responsibility given to the successful candidate shall reflect his/her experience and the level of contribution, which he/she can make to that project. The salaries and benefits packages will be judged on a similar basis.
· Demonstrated experience as an independent monitor in multicentre studies.
· Demonstrated experience of Oncology-related Clinical Trials (Phases II and III) is preferred.
· Preference for candidates who have a BSc or BA degree in Biomedical or Life Sciences.
If you would like to find out more about the company and the role, please send an up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 1707 830123 for a confidential discussion.
CRA, Senior CRA, Monitoring, Monitor, Feasibility, Start-up, Cardiovascular, Cardiology, Close-out, Senior Monitor, Clinical Research, Oncology, CRO, Pharma, Pharmaceuticals, Clinical Trials, On-Site,
2nd Floor Albany Chambers, Bridge Road East, Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire
|Tel:||0044 1707 830300|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.