Closing Date: 23 Dec 16
Type: Full Time
Salary (£): On Application
We are seeking a seasoned Senior Biostatistician (JO-1503-024) for a multi-year FSP contract with one of the world’s leading biotechnology companies. This is a key role responsible for providing statistical support to clinical studies and/or projects as assigned. You will participate in the development of study protocols including participation in study design discussions and sample size calculations, and you will review CRFs and data review guidelines.
We are seeking a seasoned Senior Biostatistician for a multi-year FSP contract with one of the world’s leading biotechnology companies. This is a key role responsible for providing statistical support to clinical studies and/or projects as assigned. You will participate in the development of study protocols including participation in study design discussions and sample size calculations, and you will review CRFs and data review guidelines.
Additionally, you will:
· Develop statistical analysis plans including analysis dataset and TLG specifications
· Perform statistical analyses
· Interpret statistical results
· Help prepare clinical study reports including integrated summaries for submissions
You have the option to work from home or be based either in our Chesterbrook, PA or Waltham, MA location.
Qualifications and Experience
You will have an MS or PhD with five or more (5+) years working on clinical trials.
Additionally, we require:
· A thorough understanding of statistical principles
· Some knowledge of medical/biological terminology and clinical trial designs in relevant therapeutic areas
· Good written and oral communication skills including grammatical/technical writing skills
· Conversant with SAS programming, and knowledge of SAS procedures and other statistical software
· Demonstrated organizational skills with the ability to prioritize workload
· An effective communicator: able to explain methodology and consequences of decisions in lay terms
· An effective team player; willingness to go the extra distance to get results, meet deadlines, etc.
· Ability to be flexible when priorities change
· Ability to deal with ambiguity
Compensation & Benefits
We offer a competitive compensation package including base and bonus, as well as comprehensive medical and dental benefits and a contributing 401K plan.
Cytel Inc. is an Equal Employment / Affirmative Action Employer. Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristics protected by law.
Cytel does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact Cytel’s human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to Cytel. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and Cytel. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of Cytel. Cytel shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies.
675 Massachusetts Ave. Cambridge, MA 02139 USA
|Tel:||001 617 661 2011|
|Fax:||001 617 661 4405|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.