Company: SEC Recruitment
Closing Date: 04 Nov 16
Salary (£): 20,000 - 30,000
Benefits: Comprehensive benefits
(Senior) Clinical Research Associate – Reduced Travel, Sponsor DedicatedHome Based - Madrid or BarcelonaA major international CRO is currently seeking a Clinical Research Associate for a position within a new team in their organisation, focused on the monitoring of projects for a specific major pharmaceutical company to which you will be dedicated to their in-house studies working as per the sponsor’s SOP’s. ...
(Senior) Clinical Research Associate – Reduced Travel, Sponsor Dedicated
Home Based - Madrid or Barcelona
A major international CRO is currently seeking a Clinical Research Associate for a position within a new team in their organisation, focused on the monitoring of projects for a specific major pharmaceutical company to which you will be dedicated to their in-house studies working as per the sponsor’s SOP’s. The role incorporates reduced travel due to the emphasis on risk based monitoring (4-5 days on site each month).
- Perform monitoring visits in accordance with the monitoring plan
- Perform site visits in accordance with ICH-GCP and company SOP's
- Build strong relationships with site staff and investigators
- Act as a mentor and role model to more junior CRA's
- Participate in investigator meetings where required
- Perform co-monitoring visits with less experienced CRA's
- May also assume Lead CRA responsibilities for certain studies
Experience and Skills Required:
- A minimum of one years’ monitoring experience within Spain (3 years for the Senior role).
- A Bachelor’s degree in a life science, though alternative equivalent healthcare qualifications will be considered.
- Strong knowledge of ICH-GCP Guidelines.
- Valid EU Driving License.
- Strong English language skills, both verbal and written.
- Oncology experience or other complex therapeutic areas advantageous but not a necessity
This vacancy represents a great opportunity to work as part of a dedicated team, regionalising your travel and reducing the amount of time you spend on site each week. In this position you will also only be responsible for a maximum of three protocols typically.
For a candidate with the desired skills and experience this organisation is prepared to offer a highly competitive package, with a defined career path to progress within the business.
You can apply for calling +44 (0) 207 255 6665 and asking to speak with Juli Howitt. Alternatively, please forward your CV to Juli.Howitt@secpharma.com.
Key Words: CRA I, CRA II, CRA III, Lead CRA, Senior CRA, SCRA, Clinical Research Associate, Clinical Research, Clinical Research Associate II, Senior Clinical Research Associate, Clinical Operations, Clinical Trial Monitor, CTM, Senior Clinical Trial Monitor, Oncology, CNS, Phase II, Phase III
3rd Floor, 13-15 Moorgate London.
|Tel:||00 44 (0) 207 255 6600|
|Fax:||00 44 (0) 1483 888997|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.