Location: United Kingdom Frimley/Camberley
Closing Date: 11 Dec 16
Type: Full Time
Salary (£): On Application
National Account Manager, Sandoz, UK. Job Summary: Do you want to work for a Global Generics company where you will get recognized for your hard work and commitment? Look no further, apply today. National Account Manager, Sandoz, Surrey, UK. ...
National Account Manager, Sandoz, UK.
Do you want to work for a Global Generics company where you will get recognized for your hard work and commitment? Look no further, apply today. National Account Manager, Sandoz, Surrey, UK.
The purpose of the National Account Manager is to provide management and leadership of the integrated key wholesale and retail account to gain maximum growth in sales and drive account development towards the Company’s financial and strategic objectives. Typically the National Account Manager has a limited number of key/strategic accounts and maintains relationships with clients at the senior management or executive level.
• Implement sales and marketing strategies to attain individual and team assigned monthly, quarterly and yearly unit sales and profit goals
• Manage and service key personnel within the wholesale and/or multiple retail business to grow Sandoz business in line with company requirements
• Demonstrate leadership to ensure liaison between internal colleagues, sales teams, customers and suppliers through effective and professional communication
• Responsible and accountable for assigned expense budget
• Develop and implement strategic and tactical key account plans for each account, to include both long and short term objectives
• Monitor and feedback market and competitor activity as required to internal colleagues, including accurate forecasting where appropriate
• Define and implement a programme of self-improvement, by delivering the values and behaviors expected within a management role
• In all interactions, external and internal, effectively adhere and promote the highest ethical standards and behaviors, including compliance with all applicable laws, policies and regulations, including the new Step Change policies
Sandoz, a global leader in the rapidly growing generics industry, is a company in which doctors, pharmacists and patients worldwide have placed their trust for more than 100 years.
With our 26 000-plus employees in more than 140 countries, we save and improve lives by developing, producing and distributing high-quality, affordable pharmaceuticals. Choosing Sandoz is always "a healthy decision".
Benefits of Working for Sandoz
• Competitive salary
• Annual Bonus
• Work/life balance
• Pension scheme
• Life insurance
• Single Medical Health Insurance
• 24 days annual leave
• Flex Benefits
• Subsidised on-site cafeteria
• Free shuttle bus between Sandoz and Farnborough station
• Additional benefits
‘I came for the job, I stay for the culture’
#LI-P Minimum requirements b>The ideal candidate will have:
• ABPI qualification for generics
• Educated to degree level in business or science subject
• Formal selling skills training
• Financial tracking regarding P&L
• Proficient selling experience in generic pharmaceuticals or healthcare products to wholesalers and multiple retailers
• Business qualification or evidence of advanced training
• Success in competitive environment
• Detailed knowledge of the NHS and pharma industry
• Able to think strategically, with tactical ability
• Demonstrable leadership and influencing skills
• Excellent Communication and interpersonal skills
Sandoz are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons
Novartis Pharmaceuticals UK Limited
Frimley Business Park
|Tel:||+44 (0)1276 692255|
|Fax:||+44 (0)1276 692508|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.