Company: inVentiv Health Clinical
Closing Date: 31 Oct 16
Salary (£): Negotiable
inVentiv Health -Transforming Promising Ideas into Commercial RealityHere at inVentiv Health we are currently recruiting for a dedicated and experienced Clinical Trial Manager/Project Manager to work fully embedded with our pharmaceutical sponsor. In this role you would be responsible for the regional/global coordination of clinical trial management activities for internally managed and/or outsourced trials. ...
inVentiv Health -Transforming Promising Ideas into Commercial Reality
Here at inVentiv Health we are currently recruiting for a dedicated and experienced Clinical Trial Manager/Project Manager to work fully embedded with our pharmaceutical sponsor. In this role you would be responsible for the regional/global coordination of clinical trial management activities for internally managed and/or outsourced trials.
* At the Senior level, a CTM is given assignments that are more complex and/or have a greater potential impact on business results. May act as the lead over a team of CTMs across a project/program
* Management of global vendors involved in site facing activities such as IVRS, Central Lab, ePRO, Imaging, Translation, Printing, Ancillary supplies and Meeting Planner
* Ensure regional/global clinical operations deliverables progress according to agreed upon timelines and milestones as leader of the Study Management Team (SMT).
* This includes country & site feasibility and site selection, trial set-up, study execution and trial closure and vendor set up activities
* Set-up country budgets and monitor actuals vs forecast for Out of Pocket Expenses, and review assigned vendor invoices/sp
* Establish enrolment commitments and ensure actual enrolment meets projected commitments across the regions at the clinical trial leve
* You should have a strong clinical trial management experience in the pharmaceutical industry or CRO, however, other relevant experiences and skills may be considered by the hiring manager when considering the candidate’s eligibility.
* Requires clinical research operational knowledge, strong project planning/management and excellent communication skills
To find out more about our company and search and apply for other open jobs please visit our website http://www.inventivhealthclinical.com/job-opportunities.htm
inVentiv Health is a global professional services organization designed to help the biopharmaceutical industry deliver new drugs and therapies to market. Our combined Clinical Research Organization (CRO) and Contract Commercial Organization (CCO) is made up of more than 14,000 employees who have the ability to service clients in more than 90 countries. We offer a differentiated set of solutions designed to improve client performance and accelerate the process of bringing products to market. For more information, visit inVentivHealth.com
Key Words: Senior, CTM, Clinical Trial Manager, Project Manager, Global, Clinical, Pharmaceutical, Trials, home based, United Kingdom, England, Management, Milton Keynes, High Wycombe, Amersham, Aylesbury, Newport Pagnell, Bletchley, Buckingham, Taplow, Wexham, Iver, Drayton, Maidenhead, Reading, Gerrards Cross, Slough, Beaconsfield
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.