Closing Date: 27 Oct 16
Type: Full Time
Salary (£): Competitive
Medpace is seeking a Graduate Trainee for our Site Payments and Contracts department in Munich.
Medpace is a global, full-service Clinical Research Organization (CRO) specializing in a multitude of therapeutic areas. Our headquarters are located in Cincinnati, Ohio, USA and we are active in over 45 countries across the globe. We continue to steadily grow and are looking to add to our team!
Our European activities are growing rapidly, and we are currently seeking a full-time, office-based Trainee to join our Site Payments and Contracts team. This position will work on a team to accomplish tasks and projects that are instrumental to the company’s success. If you want an exciting career where you use your previous expertise and can develop and grow your career even further, then this is the opportunity for you.
DESCRIPTION OF JOB DUTIES
• Develop a comprehensive overview and understanding of the administration and negotiation processes applicable to clinical trial contracts and budgets;
• Send contract and budget templates to sites in Germany and other European countries;
• Follow-up with sites to obtain timelines on review of contracts and budgets;
• Develop essential skills under supervision to negotiate Sponsor-approved contract language and budget directly with sites in accordance to pre-agreed negotiation parameters;
• Assist the assigned contract specialist with translations, as needed;
• Track activity in the contracts tracker (via ClinTrak);
• Obtain payee information from sites;
• Prepare final contracts and budgets for signature;
• Facilitate the signature process;
• Process fully executed contracts; and
• Assist with audit of site contracts folders in the electronic Trial Master File.
•Business-related degree (economics, finance, business, law, MBA, or similar);
•Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and German language;
•Ability to work within a team environment and independently;
•Ability to work under pressure;
•Preferably administrative work experience in a business setting;
•Strong organisational skills and attention for details;
•Computer literacy (Microsoft Office Package).
At Medpace, you will find work that is both challenging and rewarding. At Medpace, you will be given the tools and training to succeed. At Medpace, you will be rewarded for strong performance and provided opportunities to grow professionally.
WHAT TO EXPECT NEXT
We look forward to receiving your application. A member of our recruitment team will review your qualifications. If interested, you will be contacted for an interview.
Medpace Germany GmbH
Theresienhoehe 30 80339 München Germany
|Tel:||+49 (0) 89 89 55 718 0|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.