Company: Thornshaw Recruitment
Closing Date: 18 Nov 16
Salary (£): On Application
Process Development Engineer required for expanding Galway based medical device company.
The successful candidate will lead Process Development, Process Optimisation, Cost Reduction and Yield Improvement Projects and will be responsible for the following:
• Review of existing processes to achieve greater productivity and lower costs of manufacture.
• Full project responsibilities to include process definition to proof of concept to equipment build to execution of validation requirements.
• Leading problem solving initiatives to establish root cause and implementation of appropriate solutions.
• Maintains Project Technical files to comply with Medical Quality Standards.
• Responsible for design, research and development of new product/process through the Company's stage gated development process to achieve the required capacity, quality, and cost requirements.
• Contribute to the preparation of project proposals, process development project plans, detailed project schedules, product design input requirements and design verification test plans.
• Conduct material selection taking into account the performance and bio-compatibility requirements.
• Design and develop methods for verification and validation testing of product requirements.
• Plan, and execute design verification and validation testing in accordance with test protocols.
• Participate in supplier selection for device manufacture, tooling and components.
• Maintain current and accurate records of the iterative design process, trial and error and experimental steps to support the design history file and for R&D grant and tax credit submissions.
• Creation and maintenance of the Design History File and supporting technical documentation required by Company's design control and manufacturing quality system, including design requirements, product specifications, risk management, test protocols and reports.
Applications are invited from candidates with the following background and experience:
• 5-7 years’ experience in a Medical Process Development or Manufacturing Environment
• Minimum of a primary degree in an Engineering or Technological Discipline
For a full Job Spec and to apply for this position please call Deirdre on +353 1 2784671 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Thornshaw Scientific Recruitment is a leading Irish provider of specialist Scientific Recruitment. Part of the CPL Group. www.thornshaw.com Tel: +353 1 2784671
Barton House 6 Old Dublin Road Stillorgan Co. Dublin
|Tel:||00 353 (1) 278 4671|
|Fax:||00 353 (1) 278 4672|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.