Location: United Kingdom Frimley/Camberley
Closing Date: 22 Oct 16
Type: Full Time
Salary (£): On Application
Brand Manager, Primary Care & Retail Job Summary: Do you want to work for a Global Generics company where you will get recognised for your hard work and commitment? Look no further, apply today. Brand Manager, Sandoz, Surrey, UK. Job purpose The purpose of the Brand Manager role is to grow the UK pain business. The Brand Manager will develop and implement launch plans for key pain products, whilst driving and supporting marketing initiatives in line with country and brand strategies. ...
Brand Manager, Primary Care & Retail
Do you want to work for a Global Generics company where you will get recognised for your hard work and commitment? Look no further, apply today. Brand Manager, Sandoz, Surrey, UK.
The purpose of the Brand Manager role is to grow the UK pain business. The Brand Manager will develop and implement launch plans for key pain products, whilst driving and supporting marketing initiatives in line with country and brand strategies. He/she will support the Retail Business Unit in marketing activities for upcoming launches by meeting the agreed annual and long term sales targets, market share and profit objectives, through effective marketing, operational planning and allocation of resources.
• Support the Primary Care and Retail team in common marketing activities for upcoming launches across various therapeutic areas
• Develop and execute marketing plans for key branded generic pain products sitting within primary care
• Identify and anticipate customer needs and constraints by developing customer and patient insights through appropriate techniques/ tools
• Translate business intelligence into insightful market/product drivers and use to define market leading strategies, tactics, and translate these into forecasts
• Ensure development of brand messages / themes in line with global strategy
• Ownership of plans with cross functional team, ensuring a full understanding of the product(s) strategy and marketing programmes key to brand success
• Develop marketing and promotional mix of activities to meet channel objectives and customer needs
• Be accountable for business performance. Monitor performance and external environment via appropriate tools to deliver corrective action as required to meet business objectives
Sandoz, a global leader in the rapidly growing generics industry, is a company in which doctors, pharmacists and patients worldwide have placed their trust for 130 years.
With our 26 000-plus employees in more than 140 countries, we discover new ways to improve and extend people’s lives. We pioneer novel approaches to help people around the world access high-quality medicine. As a global leader in developing and delivering generic medicines, Sandoz offers a broad portfolio covering all major therapeutic areas. Our culture is defined by our values: innovation, quality, collaboration, performance, courage, integrity.
Benefits of Working for Sandoz
• Competitive salary
• Performance based annual bonus
• Work/life balance
• Pension scheme
• Life insurance
• Single Medical Health Insurance
• 24 days annual leave
• Flex Benefits
• Subsidised on-site cafeteria
• Free shuttle bus between Sandoz and Farnborough station
• Additional benefits
‘I came for the job, I stay for the culture’
#LI-P Minimum requirements The ideal candidate will have
• A degree (or equivalent) in Life Sciences or business subject. A postgraduate marketing/ business qualification (or equivalent) would be advantageous.
• Strong strategic marketing capabilities, including development of a brand strategy (at local level - regional/global level would be advantageous) and marketing plans
• Previous experience of development and execution of engagement plans for national and regional stakeholders e.g. KOLs, HCPs and patient groups
• Previous experience in developing recommendations for senior management based on robust financial analysis, including scenarios and risk assessments
• Market research design, planning and developing action oriented plans based on the findings
• Previous experience in pain therapy (advantageous)
• Experience working in cross-functional teams
Novartis Pharmaceuticals UK Limited
Frimley Business Park
|Tel:||+44 (0)1276 692255|
|Fax:||+44 (0)1276 692508|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.