Company: i-Pharm Consulting
Closing Date: 31 Jan 17
Salary (£): Negotiable
Regulatory Lead CTAMy client, a leading Regulatory Affairs consultancy, is looking for an experienced candidate to join their development team as a CTA lead/Manager. My client works with over 400 global pharmaceutical and biotechnology customers and they need a strong candidate to work co-ordinate and lead a CTA team. Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK. ...
Regulatory Lead CTA
My client, a leading Regulatory Affairs consultancy, is looking for an experienced candidate to join their development team as a CTA lead/Manager. My client works with over 400 global pharmaceutical and biotechnology customers and they need a strong candidate to work co-ordinate and lead a CTA team. Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK.
Job Title: Regulatory Lead/Manager
Location: Cambridge / London / Essex
Benefits: Very good annual salary + benefits
• Manage and co-ordinate CTA
• Responsible for ensuring that submission documentation is maintained in a timely manner
• Leads and co-ordinates a team
• Supports Regulatory management in ensuring compliance for all regulatory and ethic procedures and submissions
• Project Management/lead responsibilities
1. Minimum of a science degree with further education ideal (MSc, PhD)
2. Strong understanding of the regulatory environment including guidelines
3. In depth knowledge of CTA applications
4. Knowledge of ICH/GCP and clinical trial directive
5. Leadership experience would be good
6. Ability to work under pressure and achieve timely submission and regulatory approvals
7. 3+ years’ experience within Regulatory CTA
8. Strong communication style and the ability to liaise directly with clients
9. Ability to project manage
If you would like to discuss this vacancy further, please call Regulatory Affairs Recruitment Consultant on +44 (0)20 3189 0463, or email email@example.com. If this role is not suitable, Niall is also available to discuss other possible positions or answer any general questions regarding your career and the current market.
ABOUT i-PHARM CONSULTING
i-Pharm Consulting is a specialist Recruitment Company servicing the Pharmaceutical industry in the UK and Europe. We provide both permanent and contract staff to a wide range of Pharmaceutical, Medical Device, Biotechnology and Contract Research Organisations (CROs). i-Pharm has specific expertise in Clinical Research, Medical Affairs, Regulatory Affairs, Pharmacovigilance, Quality Assurance and Bioinformatics.
Pharmaceutical, Biotech, Biotechnology, Biochemistry, CRO, Pharma, Pharmaceutical, Clinical, Clinical Regulatory Affairs, Regulatory Affairs Manager, Regulatory Affairs Senior Manager, Senior Regulatory Affairs Manager, Regulatory Affairs Management, Reg Affairs, Reg Affairs Manager, Regulatory Affairs Coordinator, Regulatory Affairs Consultant, Principal Consultant, Principal Regulatory Consultant, Regulatory Affairs Associate, Regulatory Affairs Officer, Regulatory Affairs Expert, Regulatory Affairs Specialist, Regulatory Affairs Executive Associate, Submissions, GRA, RA, Regulatory Affairs Submissions Associate, Regulatory Affairs Submissions Coordinator, RA Submissions Coordinator, Senior Regulatory Affairs Associate, Regulatory Submissions, Regulatory, Regulatory Affairs Associate, Regulatory Affairs Associate II, Regulatory Line Management, Oncology, cardiovascular, vaccines, general medicines, CNS, Respiratory, London, England, UK, Greater London, Central London, East London, West London, North London, South London, Cambridge
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.