Company: RBW Consulting
Location: See main text
Reference: SXPMDResp 52
Closing Date: 17 Nov 16
Type: Full Time
Salary (£): On Application
Benefits: Excellent package as part of the Medical team.
Medical Director - Respiratory UK or Germany
Medical Director – Respiratory
UK or Germany
My client is an innovative, global CRO currently searching for an experienced medical professional to join them as Medical Director for their expanding Respiratory team. This is a key role in their plans for future expansion across Europe and so the company is keen to attract a high calibre, motivated Medical Doctor looking for an exciting, diverse role.
· Provide input into clinical development plans, protocols and other study related documents.
· Provide medical support across all phases of the clinical development process.
· Work closely with colleagues in Business Development with regards to RFIs and bid defence meetings.
· Review medical data and ensure project deliverables are met.
· Work alongside global drug safety to develop pharmacovigilance plans and RMPs.
· A medically qualified professional with proven experience in the industry as a physician with strong clinical and or drug development expertise.
· Proven experience and knowledge of working in the pharmaceutical industry.
· Board certification in either respiratory or pulmonology will be an advantage.
· Enjoy solving problems and developing and finding real business solutions.
· Possess a can-do, positive attitude and enjoy working as a part of a dynamic team.
If this role sounds like a possible next step in your career and you would like to explore the position further, please make contact. Your CV can be sent to email@example.com and you can reach the managing agent on 01293 584 300.
At RBW Consulting, every one of our consultants has in depth experience in helping Pharmaceutical Professionals find the jobs they are looking for in the industry. With unrivalled industry knowledge and excellent links with hiring managers in Biotechs, Pharmas and CROs throughout the UK, Europe and across the world, we would be delighted to speak with you about the role you are looking for. Call 01293 584 300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion about your options for progression.
Origin Two 106 High Street, Crawley RH10 1BF
|Tel:||01293 584 300|
|Fax:||01293 534 133|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.