Company: Candour Recruitment
Closing Date: 03 Nov 16
Type: Full Time
Salary (£): 40,000 - 60,000
Benefits: Holiday, work/life balance
Drug Safety Scientist required with experience of producing PBRERs and DSURs. Excellent salary and benefits based in Knutsford / Cheshire
An outstanding opportunity has arisen to join a medical communications agency with a global client base. The position of Drug Safety Scientist is an important one for the company as the role will join an existing team in delivering high quality safety projects to their clients.
· Work independently on assigned projects to produce safety documents eg. PBRERs and DSURs
· Conduct safety literature searches, surveillance and summaries
· Write safety summaries and reviews of safety data
· Surveillance of non-trial activities such as client websites
· Produce adverse event case entry
· Client face to face meetings to clarify scope of work, discuss progression
· Supervision and mentoring of new starters
Key skills required:
At least 3 years within a pharmacovigilance role
Strong experience of producing PBRER and DSUR and aligning the 2 documents
Experience of signal generation and routine surveillance including documentation of signal assessments
Experience of reviewing pharmacovigilance documents for appropriate language, presentation of risk benefit
Good knowledge of MedDRA
Remuneration – The salary will depend on the successful candidate but in the region of £35,000 to £50,000.
Why should you apply
· You want to join a larger company and work on a variety of clients across a range of therapy areas.
· You enjoy travelling and love client interaction
· You want to join a company where you can see a clear career path and progression
Please contact Chris at Candour Recruitment for further details on 0118 466 8088 to discuss, or send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Services advertised by Candour Recruitment Ltd are those of an employment business.
PV, PVG, Pharmacovigilance, Drug Safety, PV Manager, Senior PV Manager, European Senior PV Manager, Senior PV Manager, Senior Pharmacovigilance Manager, PVG Manager, Pharmacovigilance Manager, Drug Safety Manager, Senior Drug Safety Manager, Drug Safety Operations, Line Management, EU PV Legislation, PV Compliance, inspections, audits, vendor selection, vendor management, PSUR, DSUR, Signal Detection, Oxford, Cheshire, PVG, Clinical Development, Clinical Trials, ICH GCP, GCP,
44 Broad Hinton, Twyford, Berks
|Tel:||0118 466 8088|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.