Company: i-Pharm Consulting
Closing Date: 30 Jan 17
Salary (£): Negotiable
Clinical Research Associate II, CRA - Global CRO,Office based, Sydney. Excellent salary and career progression.My client, a global CRO is currently seeking an experienced CRA who has at least 1 year's Local (Australian) Independent Monitoring experience to join their organisation as a CRA II or III.
Clinical Research Associate II, CRA – Global CRO, Office based, Sydney. Excellent salary and career progression.
My client, a global CRO is currently seeking an experienced CRA who has at least 1 year’s Local (Australian) Independent Monitoring experience to join their organisation as a CRA II
This organisation offer’s fantastic career progression, they work alongside some of the world’s most prestigious Pharmaceutical companies, this is a fantastic opportunity for a Clinical Research Associate who is looking to develop existing skills and progress within a Global CRO.
Competitive salary, Car allowance, excellent career development opportunities.
- Ensuring clinical trials for the sponsor company are being conducted in accordance with GCP and ICH
- Performing site initiation, routine monitoring and close-out visits of sites
- Participating in site start up, feasibility and/or site identification activities
- Assisting with the day-to-day management of clinical trials
- Minimum one year’s monitoring experience if office based, 2 + years if home based
- Ability to work independently and demonstrate excellent self-management
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build and maintain strong working relationships with colleagues and clients
About i-Pharm Consulting:
i-Pharm Consulting is a specialist Recruitment Company servicing the global Pharmaceutical industry. We provide both permanent and contract staff to a wide range of Pharmaceutical, Medical Device, Biotechnology and Contract Research Organisations (CROs). i-Pharm has specific expertise in Clinical Research, Medical Affairs, Regulatory Affairs, Pharmacovigilance, Quality Assurance and Bioinformatics.
If you would like to discuss this vacancy further, please call Recruitment Consultant Jo Aitken on +61 (0) 2 8310 5842, or email email@example.com. If this role is not suitable, Jo is also available to discuss other possible positions or answer any general questions regarding your career and the current market.
Permanent / Clinical Research / CRA / CRA II / Clinical Research Associate / Study Start-Up / Feasibility / Site Identification / Site Initiation / Routine Monitoring / Close Out Visits / CRO / Global CRO / Midsized CRO / Cardiovascular / Pharma / Global Pharma Companies / Home-based / Clinical Monitoring / Sydney
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.