Company: INC Research
Closing Date: 28 Oct 16
Salary (£): Negotiable
Do you want to be part of a global top 10 CRO? INC Research is a full-service clinical research organization, providing the full range of Phase I to IV clinical development services for the world’s pharmaceutical, biotech and medical device industries. We do this across six continents. We believe that therapeutic and operational experience forms the foundation for taking medicines successfully through clinical development.
From our early days as an academic CNS research organization in the 1980s, to the formation of INC in 1998, to where we are today, we’ve continued to improve what we do.
Here at INC we are experienced at covering vast areas of medical research as such we have become leaders in infectious disease and immunology research, women’s health, and Respiratory diseases Applying our Trusted Process methodology on trials for companies with extensive needs. A career in our General Medicine unit will enable you to work across a variety of therapeutic areas on a diverse range of studies.
We are currently recruiting for a Project Director I to join our General Medicine Unit to be based in the office or from home in any of the following locations - UK, Spain, Belgium, Netherlands. You will be responsible for managing multiple projects ranging in size and complexity from single service studies to large full scope, multiple protocol projects, global projects and/or programs, with minimal interaction from supervisor.
A brief summary of duties you will be involved in as a Project Director I
• Acting as a primary liaison between the Company and the Customer to ensure study launch, conduct, and closeout according to the Customer’s and Company's contractual agreement
• Maintaining and evaluating project progress by maintaining timelines and other tracking/analysis tools
• Maintaining effective communication with the Customer and project team through oral and written correspondence, project status reports, and monthly progress reports
• Collaborating with New Business Development efforts to generate sales
Skills and attributes:
To succeed in this role you will require the following skills/experience
• Education - BS/BA in the life sciences, nursing degree or equivalent with solid clinical trial monitoring experience
• Clinical research experience in a contract research organization (CRO), pharmaceutical, or biotechnology company
• Moderate amount of active management of clinical research projects across functional areas, including full project life cycle management
• Previous line management experience preferred
Why choose us:
It takes skill and passion to develop medicines the way we do. Don’t worry – if you’ve got the passion part, we’ll help you develop the skills you need to enhance every aspect of your career in the clinical research industry.
We’ve got an attitude at INC: “Can do, I own it.” Absolutely everyone has ownership of what they do here. And because we’re given the freedom and responsibility to really own our projects, we can take them to new levels. And that means we can take our careers wherever we want them, too.
“INC Research has been ranked as “Top CRO to work with” among large global CROs in the biannual CenterWatch Global Investigative Site Relationship Survey. INC is the only CRO to rank consistently among the top three CROs in all seven CenterWatch site relationship surveys conducted since 2007”
What happens next:
If your application is successful you will be contacted by one of our dedicated recruiters who will arrange a suitable date and time to speak to you further about this opportunity.
European Head Office
River View, The Meadows Business Park,
|Tel:||+44 (0) 1189 335 300|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.