Company: INC Research
Closing Date: 24 Nov 16
Salary (£): Negotiable
Do you want to be a part of a global top 10 CRO? INC Research is a full-service clinical research organization, providing the full range of Phase I to IV clinical development services for the world’s pharmaceutical, biotech and medical device industries. We do this across six continents. We believe that therapeutic and operational experience forms the foundation for taking medicines successfully through clinical development.
From our early days as an academic CNS research organization in the 1980s, to the formation of INC in 1998, to where we are today, we’ve continued to improve what we do.
We are currently looking to strengthen our Project Management team in Europe and are seeking Senior Project Manager/Project Director I to join our Late Phase Business Unit to be based from home or the office in UK, Germany, France or Netherlands.
The role is very varied as the individual will be responsible for supporting growth of the business. Some hands on project management will be required – up to 50% in the early stages.
A brief summary of duties you will be involved in as a Senior Project Manager:
• Managing projects from proposal to final deliverables to the Customer ranging in size and complexity from single to multiple protocol projects to global projects
• Acting as a primary liaison between the Company and the Customer to ensure study launch, conduct and closeout according to Customer’s and the Company's contractual agreement
• Preparing and presenting study material at client meetings and communicating outcomes to project team at review meetings
• Actively line managing and mentoring other project management team members and clinical staff
Skills and attributes:
To succeed in this role you will need the following skills/experience:
• BA/BS in the life sciences,or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Previous technical and managerial experience in conducting multi-national clinical trials in CRO in late Phase and Observational trials
• Thorough knowledge of regulatory requirements, drug or device development, and clinical monitoring procedures
• Presentation, documentation, and interpersonal skills as well as a team-oriented approach
Why choose us:
It takes skill and passion to develop medicines the way we do. Don’t worry – if you’ve got the passion part, we’ll help you develop the skills you need to enhance every aspect of your career in the clinical research industry.
We’ve got an attitude at INC: “Can do, I own it.” Absolutely everyone has ownership of what they do here. And because we’re given the freedom and responsibility to really own our projects, we can take them to new levels. And that means we can take our careers wherever we want them, too.
“INC Research has been ranked as “Top CRO to work with” among large global CROs in the biannual CenterWatch Global Investigative Site Relationship Survey. INC is the only CRO to rank consistently among the top three CROs in all seven CenterWatch site relationship surveys conducted since 2007”
European Head Office
River View, The Meadows Business Park,
|Tel:||+44 (0) 1189 335 300|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.