Closing Date: 27 Feb 17
Type: Full Time
Salary (£): On Application
Min 3-5 years experience of clinical trials. Opportunity to work or the largest Biometrics CRO MS or PhD Competitive package Time of growth
~~Want to work for the largest Global Biometrics CRO?
I am looking to speak to experienced Biostatisticians to fulfil Cytel’s FSP model in both the US and EU. This is a permanent position and ideally the right candidate will work from one of our US offices (Waltham or Chesterbrook) or EU offices (Geneva, Paris or Barcelona) but for the right candidate we will consider remote working within one of these countries.
This is part of the FSP model allowing you to dedicate your knowledge and expertise to only one of our clients, working on their clinical trial for the duration of the project.
This is a key role for the company providing statistical support to both clinical studies and projects. You will be involved in study protocols, study design studies and sample size calculations. You will review CRFs and data review guidelines.
Within the FSP model you will be responsible for providing expert knowledge at one of Cytel’s clients allowing you the ability to implement your skills to one study.
• Develop statistical analysis plans including analysis dataset and TLG specifications
• Perform statistical analyses
• Interpret statistical results
• Help prepare clinical study reports including integrated summaries for submissions
MS or PhD
3-5 years working on clinical trials
• A thorough understanding of statistical principles
• Some knowledge of medical/biological terminology and clinical trial designs in relevant therapeutic areas
• Good written and oral communication skills including grammatical/technical writing skills
• Conversant with SAS programming, and knowledge of SAS procedures and other statistical software
• Demonstrated organizational skills with the ability to prioritize workload
• An effective communicator: able to explain methodology and consequences of decisions in lay terms
• An effective team player; willingness to go the extra distance to get results, meet deadlines, etc.
• Ability to be flexible when priorities change
• Ability to deal with ambiguity
If this opportunity is of interest to you, please contact Stewart Homewood on +44 (0) 1293 851720 or email your CV to email@example.com
ICC, Bat. C, 2nd floor, Route de Pré-Bois, 20 C.P. 1839, 1215 Geneva 15, Switzerland
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.