Location: Pune, India
Closing Date: 23 Oct 16
Type: Full Time
Salary (£): Competitive
Management SAS Programmer who would lead projects and groups of Biometrics personnel within one geographic location. This person usually has management tasks associated with the position.
~~ - Represent Biometrics department on interdepartmental project teams.
- Handle miscellaneous tasks as assigned by management.
- Assist in administration of the department, including resource and project scheduling, interviewing and hiring, establishing departmental processes and interaction with other departments.
- Supervising and training of staff.
- Continuous communication with cross-functional team members.
- Advising team members in the status of schedules and deliverables.
- Setting project priorities and timelines.
- Implementing project management methodology.
- Managing the reporting production programming for Phase 1 – 4 clinical trials, ISS and ISE.
- Ensure overall consistency of a project, including macro definitions, debugging programs, and documentation.
- Serve as client contact and primary programmer for clinical trials of various phases
No. 58, 01st, 2nd & 06th Floor, H.M Towers, Brigade Road, Bangalore-560025, India
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.