Company: i-Pharm Consulting
Closing Date: 25 Oct 16
Salary (£): Negotiable
Benefits: Flexible with Benefits
i-Pharm Consulting are looking for someone talented to become a…Project Managing Clinical Data ManagerLOCATION: UNITED KINGDOM Home or Office basedSALARY: Subject to Candidate - Please ask for more informationContact: J-Ney Antique on +44 (0)20 3189 0461We are working with a global top CRO that's looking to expand their group within Data Management and to add another data manager experienced in leading studies from start-up to closeout, handling project scope
i-Pharm Consulting are looking for someone talented to become a…
Project Managing Clinical Data Manager
LOCATION: UNITED KINGDOM Home or Office based
SALARY: Subject to Candidate – Please ask for more information
Contact: J-Ney Antique on +44 (0)20 3189 0461
We are working with a global top CRO that’s looking to expand their group within Data Management and to add another data manager experienced in leading studies from start-up to closeout, handling project scope of work, budgets and timelines to join them at this exciting time of growth and stability.
• Using your relationship management skills you’ll be working with the client in terms of providing project scope, leadership and operations management of the workload for that client.
• Use your experience in Clinical Data Management EDC tools to overcome technical problems
• Using your experience in leading studies, confidently conduct co-ordination of resource allocation, query resolutions of a complex nature, and other data management activities
• Leading a team in terms of personal development and also working to help improve processes that could make the study conduct easier
• Participating in meetings from study start-up to DMC and close out meetings.
• BSc or Higher in a Life Science, Nursing, Pharmaceutical or IT Background
• At least 5+ years working in the CRO, Pharmaceutical, Medical Device or relevant industry – or relevant experience in a Clinical Trials Setting.
• Have had experienced leading teams or studies
• Experience in Industry EDC tools i.e. Inform, RAVE, RDC etc
• Must have the rights to work in European Countries.
• Please call J-Ney Antique on +44 (0)20 3189 0461
• Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
• If this role is not suitable, J-Ney is also available to discuss other possible positions or answer any general questions regarding your career and the current market.
ABOUT i-PHARM CONSULTING
i-Pharm Consulting is a specialist Recruitment Company servicing the Pharmaceutical industry in the UK and Europe. We provide both permanent and contract staff to a wide range of Pharmaceutical, Medical Device, Biotechnology and Contract Research Organisations (CROs). i-Pharm has specific expertise in Clinical Research, Medical Affairs, Regulatory Affairs, Pharmacovigilance, Quality Assurance and Bioinformatics.
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.