Company: inVentiv Health Clinical
Closing Date: 01 Mar 17
Salary (£): Negotiable
inVentiv Health – Transforming Promising Ideas into Commercial RealityJob Title:14308 Clinical Research Associate II/Sr CRA, SlovakiaPrimary Function:As a Clinical Research Associate you will be at the forefront of the clinical trials practice. As a member of our Clinical Research Team you will reflect its unique characteristics and help world class companies to ensure the right size and custom fit for their trial needs. ...
inVentiv Health – Transforming Promising Ideas into Commercial Reality
14308 Clinical Research Associate II/Sr CRA, Slovakia
As a Clinical Research Associate you will be at the forefront of the clinical trials practice. As a member of our Clinical Research Team you will reflect its unique characteristics and help world class companies to ensure the right size and custom fit for their trial needs. This is an excellent opportunity enabling you to take your careers and skills to the next level working for the world’s largest healthcare clients.
* Monitor (pre-study, initiation, routine, and close-out visits) at investigator sites (40 - 50% travel) for GCP compliance according to inVentiv Health SOPs and/or client guidelines
* Recruit investigators for participation in clinical trials
* Negotiate study budgets with investigators
* Obtain, review for appropriateness, and process regulatory and administrative documents from investigator sites
* Review draft protocols for completeness and feasibility
* Develop Case Report Forms for clinical trials
* Present (e.g. study specific guidelines and procedures, case report forms, and monitoring conventions) at Investigators' Meetings
* Prepare and process Serious Adverse Event (SAE) reports
* Prepare project management reports for clients, project personnel, and inVentiv Health management
* Review and verify CRFs and other clinical data, in-house, for completeness and accuracy; generate queries
* Resolve queries of CRF data with study site personnel
* Review Tables and Listings generated from study data
* Assist in writing Clinical Study Reports
* Train junior CRAs on monitoring, internal procedures, and query resolution
* When allocated by study management, submit essential/required documents to a central IRB or a country's central Ethics Committee, and, if necessary based on local requirements, the Competent Authority.
* Bachelor's Degree or RN
* Experience in clinical research, data management, regulatory affairs, or other relevant healthcare research position
* Experience in field monitoring of clinical trials
* Excellent written and verbal communications skills
* Ability and willingness to travel up to 50%
* Excellent organizational skills and ability to manage time and work independently.
In return we will offer:
* Competitive remuneration package with excellent benefits
* Commitment to your development and training, with the opportunity to progress your career within a market leading and innovative organization
* Opportunity to work within a successful and rewarding environment
Location: Slovakia, office based in Bratislava or home based.
We look forward to receiving your application.
inVentiv Health is a global professional services organization designed to help the biopharmaceutical industry accelerate the delivery of much-needed therapies to market. Our combined Clinical Research Organization (CRO) and Contract Commercial Organization (CCO) offer a differentiated suite of services, processes and integrated solutions that improve client performance. With more than 15,000 employees and the ability to support clients in more than 90 countries, our global scale and deep therapeutic expertise enable inVentiv to help clients successfully navigate an increasingly complex environment. For more information, visit inVentivHealth.com.
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.