Company: INC Research
Closing Date: 24 Nov 16
Salary (£): Negotiable
Do you want to be a part of for a global top 10 CRO? INC Research is a full-service clinical research organization, providing the full range of Phase I to IV clinical development services for the world’s pharmaceutical, biotech and medical device industries. We do this across six continents. We believe that therapeutic and operational experience forms the foundation for taking medicines successfully through clinical development.
We are currently looking to strengthen our clinical programming team in the UK Lewes Office and are seeking Senior Clinical Programmer experienced in Rave programming to join our team.
A brief summary of duties you will be involved in as a Senior Clinical Programmer
- May serve in a Lead Programmer capacity
- Utilizes primary development tools including Oracle RDC, Oracle Inform, Medidata Rave, OmniComm TrialMaster, SAS, NCG CRF WorkManager, and other supporting tools to design, write, validate, and maintain software to meet specifications in a timely and productive manner following standard development procedures.
- Generates and maintains all required documentation, including the development of specifications, coding, and validation efforts in support of annotated Case Report Forms (CRFs), database creation, coding setup, edit check procedures, import setup and processing, export setup and processing, listings, and profile reporting.
-Serves on project teams to coordinate and lead development activities for clinical programming projects. Attends meetings, participates in discussions, uses an analytical approach to problem solving,
Skills and attributes:
To succeed in this role you will need the following skills/experience:
• BS/BA degree in computer science or related field, and nominal experience, particularly in clinical programming and relational database development,
• Experience in Rave is preferred
• Experience of working with clinical trials either in a CRO, Pharmaceutical or Biotechnology organization
• Effective written and verbal communication skills
Why choose us:
It takes skill and passion to develop medicines the way we do. Don’t worry – if you’ve got the passion part, we’ll help you develop the skills you need to enhance every aspect of your career in the clinical research industry.
We’ve got an attitude at INC: “Can do, I own it.” Absolutely everyone has ownership of what they do here. And because we’re given the freedom and responsibility to really own our projects, we can take them to new levels. And that means we can take our careers wherever we want them, too.
“INC Research has been ranked as “Top CRO to work with” among large global CROs in the biannual CenterWatch Global Investigative Site Relationship Survey. INC is the only CRO to rank consistently among the top three CROs in all seven CenterWatch site relationship surveys conducted since 2007”
European Head Office
River View, The Meadows Business Park,
|Tel:||+44 (0) 1189 335 300|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.