Location: United Kingdom Frimley/Camberley
Closing Date: 09 Dec 16
Type: Full Time
Salary (£): On Application
Medical Advisor, Cardio Metabolic Novartis, UK Business Area: Cardio Metabolic Job Summary: Do you want to work for a Global Pharmaceutical company where you will get recognised for your hard work and commitment? Look no further, apply today. Novartis Oncology is currently recruiting a Medical Advisor to join the Cardio Metabolic franchise for their Head Office in Frimley. ...
Medical Advisor, Cardio Metabolic Novartis, UK
Business Area: Cardio Metabolic
Do you want to work for a Global Pharmaceutical company where you will get recognised for your hard work and commitment? Look no further, apply today.
Novartis Oncology is currently recruiting a Medical Advisor to join the Cardio Metabolic franchise for their Head Office in Frimley.
The purpose of the Medical Advisor role is to provide medical knowledge to champion Novartis pipeline molecules, to ensure optimum delivery of UK study programmes and to support marketing activities associated with Novartis inline brands.
Key Responsibilities :
• With the support of the Therapy Area Medical Head the Medical Advisor will:
• Stay abreast of the Therapeutic Area (TA) Pipeline and is the Product Champion for the pipeline molecules.
• Provides input into the Global clinical development plan (CDP), study designs, protocols to ensure UK needs are addressed.
• Provides the medical insights and approval for any Particular Patient Supply (PPS) programmes
• Supports marketing to drive strategic positioning, differentiation and key marketing messages for Brand(s).
• Develops and maintains KOL/investigator relationships in conjunction with Scientific Operations
• Act as chief investigator for designated studies
• Provides input into the ethics submissions, informed consent etc
• Provides input/support at Investigator meetings
• Ensures all GCP requirements are adhered to and the study is inspection ready
• Ensures the End of Study results are shared with the investigators as appropriate
• Provides input into the local publication plan
• Is held accountable for the success of clinical trial delivery (using the standard ICRO metrics for startup times, recruitment to target etc)
Our mission is to care and cure: We want to discover, develop and successfully market innovative products to prevent and cure diseases, to ease suffering and to enhance the quality of life. We also want to provide a shareholder return that reflects outstanding performance and to adequately reward those who invest their money, their time and their ideas in our company.
Benefits of Working for Novartis:
• Competitive Salary
• Annual Bonus
• Strong Work/Life Balance, flexible working
• Top UK Employer
• Pension Scheme
• Share Scheme
• Paid holidays
• Comprehensive Medical Insurance
• Subsidised Canteen
• Employee Recognition Scheme
• Sports & Social Club
‘I came for the job, I stay for the culture’
#LI-P Minimum requirements The ideal candidate will have
• Final Signatory status is desirable, ability become Final Signatory is essential (under APBI).
• ABPI experience is essential
• Suitable candidates will be Medically Qualified.
• Cardiovascular & Metabolism TA experience is advantageous but not essential.
• Experience within the pharmaceutical industry is essential.
• The highest ethical standards, with a working knowledge of relevant clinical regulations and industry standards including Good Clinical Research Practice, and ABPI Code of Practice.
Novartis are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.
Cardiovascular and Metabolism
Novartis Pharmaceuticals UK Limited
Frimley Business Park
|Tel:||+44 (0)1276 692255|
|Fax:||+44 (0)1276 692508|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.