Company: Regulatory Professionals
Closing Date: 20 Nov 16
Type: Full Time
Salary (£): On Application
Benefits: 100-120,000 CHF/annum, possible relocation package
A leading innovative biopharmaceutical company have recently released to us a Specialist or Senior Specialist role within their Regulatory Affairs Clinical Trials Group. The right individual will be managing their CTAs to Health Authorities across the EEA region
- Want to work for a world leading Biopharmaceutical Company in Switzerland?
- Is Clinical Trials Regulatory Affairs your area of expertise?
- Want a diverse and challenging role which will cover managing CROs, leading cross functional activities and other tasks beyond just CTAs?
Specialist/Senior Specialist, Regulatory Affairs (Clinical Trials group)
Location: Neuchâtel region of Switzerland, bordering France
Salary: Between 100-120,000 Swiss Francs per annum
Possibility of a relocation package for the right candidate
Job reference: J23650
Our client, a leading innovative biopharmaceutical company have recently released to us a Specialist or Senior Specialist role within their Regulatory Affairs Clinical Trials Group. The right individual will be managing their CTAs to Health Authorities across the EEA region
- Prepare coordinate and submit CTAs across the EEA
- Work and liaise closely with Regulatory Leads, Study Team members and CROs
- Maintenance of CTAs during its life cycle
- Tracking CTA activities and QC of CTA package
- Propose process improvements and/or new processes for CTA outsourcing
- Minimum of 6 years' experience within Clinical Trials Regulatory Affairs
- Experience working at the Specialist level
- Strong EU submission experience, National (Switzerland) is desirable
- Good knowledge of EU Clinical Trial Directive
This is a great opportunity for work within a highly reputable biopharmaceutical company, if you are looking for you next contract position the please get in touch asap, call Adam on +44 (0) 1189 522 797.
If you are not looking but know someone who is and would be suitable for this position then please contact 0118 9522 797. We offer a referral scheme here at Regulatory Professionals, anyone you recommend to us and we then place you will receive €250 worth of voucher *terms and conditions apply
Keywords: CTA, Clinical Trial Applications, Switzerland, Neuchatel, Regulatory Affairs, Specialist, Senior Specialist, Regulatory Affairs Manager, Manager, LEC, CEC
3rd floor 33 Blagrave Street Reading
|Tel:||+44 (0)118 9522 797|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.