Company: Regulatory Professionals
Closing Date: 20 Nov 16
Type: Full Time
Salary (£): On Application
Benefits: 100-120K CHF, possible relocation package
A leader within the Biopharma sector is looking for a Sen. Specialist to join their Regulatory Clinical Trial team. Candidate will be part of cross-functional team working closely with Health Authorities to ensure the successful preparation & submission of CTA"e;s into the EEA markets.
- Would you like to work for a world leading Biopharmaceutical Company based in Switzerland?
- Would you class yourself as a Clinical Trial and Regulatory Affairs expert?
- Are you looking for a more challenging opportunity that will give you exposure to areas you may not have had yet?
Specialist/Senior Specialist, Regulatory Affairs (Clinical Trials group)
Location: Neuchâtel region of Switzerland, bordering France
Salary: Between 100-120,000 Swiss Francs per annum
Relocation package available for candidates willing to relocate
I am now working with a leader within the Biopharmaceuitcal sector who is actively looking for a Senior Specialist to join there Regulatory Clinical Trial team. This candidate will be part of a cross-functional team working closely with Health Authorities and CRO"e;s to ensure the successful preparation and submission of clinical trial applications into the EEA markets.
- Preparation, coordination and submission of CTAs across the EEA
- Work closely with cross-cross functional teams, CRO"e;s and Health authorities
- Manage the CTA"e;s throughout its full lifecycle
- Tracking CTA activities and QC of CTA package
- Propose process improvements and/or new processes for CTA outsourcing
- At least 6 years' experience within Clinical Trials Regulatory Affairs
- Strong EU affiliate experience
- Strong EU submission experience, National (Switzerland) is desirable
- Experience managing CRO"e;s desirable
This is an excellent opportunity for to work for a widely respected biopharmaceutical organisation so if you are looking for you next position then please get in touch asap, call Chris on +44 (0) 1189 522 797.
If you are not looking but know someone who is and would be suitable for this position then please forward their details to Chris Bart 0118 9522 797. We offer a referral scheme here at Regulatory Professionals, anyone you recommend to us and we then place you will receive €250 worth of voucher *terms and conditions apply
Keywords: CTA, Clinical Trial Applications, Switzerland, Neuchatel, Regulatory Affairs, Specialist, Senior Specialist, Regulatory Affairs Manager, Manager, LEC, CEC
3rd floor 33 Blagrave Street Reading
|Tel:||+44 (0)118 9522 797|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.