Location: Europe, Middle East & Africa-Bulgaria-Sofia-Sofia
Closing Date: 25 Oct 16
Type: Full Time
Salary (£): On Application
PPD is a leading global contract research organization providing comprehensive, integrated drug development, laboratory and lifecycle management services. Our clients and partners include pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device, academic and government organizations. ...
PPD is a leading global contract research organization providing comprehensive, integrated drug development, laboratory and lifecycle management services. Our clients and partners include pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device, academic and government organizations. With offices in 46 countries and more than 15,000 professionals worldwide, PPD applies innovative technologies, therapeutic expertise and a firm commitment to quality to help clients and partners bend the cost and time curve of drug development to deliver life-changing therapies that improve health. PPD was named Best Technological Development in Clinical Trials at the 2012 Scrip Awards and Clinical Team of the Year at the PharmaTimes 2012 Awards.
Today we’re giving you the opportunity to join our core business structures on the position of Principal Site Payment Coordinator. The role is part of our Centralized Investigator Payments (CIP) team dedicated to processing investigator payments for all PPD studies. This is on its own a vital function within the Remote Site Monitoring and Management (RSMM) group which deals with one of the most challenging periods in the life-cycle of a clinical trial and is a crucial part of our business operations. Joining our diverse dynamic team of global professionals you will have the opportunity to support our key company projects and gain insight on how the payment processes is executed within the clinical trial business.
The main responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Review, approve, and as necessary complete the set-up, processing, and reconciliation of all site payments generated from subject activities, contracted milestones, and reimbursements for a group of projects based on the fully executed contract
• Assist the team members with resolution of payment related issues and serve as a positive leader and role model.
• Understand and adhere to all study specific timelines and processes for payments
• Interact with study teams and other departments
• Mentor and train Site Payment Coordinator colleagues
• Support the Site Payment Manager with the identification and implementation of process improvement opportunities
QualificationsQualifications and Education:
|Tel:||+44 1223 374100|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.