Location: United Kingdom Frimley/Camberley
Closing Date: 26 Oct 16
Type: Full Time
Salary (£): On Application
Regional Sales Manager (South), Novartis, UK Job Summary: Do you want to work for a Global Pharmaceutical company where you will get recognised for your hard work and commitment? Look no further, apply today. Regional Sales Manager (South), Novartis, England. ...
Regional Sales Manager (South), Novartis, UK
Do you want to work for a Global Pharmaceutical company where you will get recognised for your hard work and commitment? Look no further, apply today. Regional Sales Manager (South), Novartis, England.
The purpose of the Regional Sales Manager (South) role is to be responsible for obtaining the maximum sales and market share in accordance with established sales targets for his/her territory in line with the sales and marketing strategy; as defined by individual objectives and performance standards set by the National Sales Manager.
• Achieve defined regional performance and productivity targets within budget, including sales, market share, activity, promotional meetings and time in field
• Lead, develop and is a strong role model to sales team and other colleagues. Deploy a range of people management skills to achieve this responsibility
• Define, implement and coordinate, through engaging and motivating the sales teams, territory accounts plans for designated products to meet the sales and activity targets. Monitor performance against the plan and take corrective action when necessary
• Coordinates regional KOL and advocacy strategy to deliver and maintain favorable market environment
• Compile and prepare sales statistics and market information, analyse the information and submit recommendations to the NSM for final assessment and decision-making
• Work closely with the marketing team to ensure marketing strategy is implemented. Provide regular feedback from the field to the Marketing team on all areas pertinent to the on-going success of the brand and provide input into development of marketing plans, as requested
• Establish strong cross functional relationships across all internal stakeholders including sales management, marketing, Surgical and Market Access
Our mission is to care and cure; We want to discover, develop and successfully market innovative products to prevent and cure diseases, to ease suffering and to enhance the quality of life. We also want to provide a shareholder return that reflects outstanding performance and to adequately reward those who invest their money, their time and their ideas in our company.
Benefits of Working for Novartis:
Strong Work/Life Balance, flexible working
Top UK Employer
Comprehensive Medical Insurance
Employee Recognition Scheme
Sports & Social Club
‘I came for the job, I stay for the culture’
#LI-P Minimum requirements The ideal candidate will have:
• University degree qualification or equivalent in business or a related field. MBA or post graduate /advanced degree qualification in business or management or a related field – desired ABPI qualified
• Proven sales experience in a sales environment, including at management level. Knowledge and experience of the Ophthalmology environment and strategy including local decisions, impacts on, and changes that affect customers
• Experience of successfully leading, coaching and motivating a sales team with customers within secondary care to achieve business targets at a regional and local level
Novartis Pharmaceuticals UK Limited
Frimley Business Park
|Tel:||+44 (0)1276 692255|
|Fax:||+44 (0)1276 692508|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.