Location: United Kingdom Frimley/Camberley
Closing Date: 22 Oct 16
Type: Full Time
Salary (£): On Application
Brand Lead Job Summary : Do you want to work for a Global Pharmaceutical company where you will get recognised for your hard work and commitment? Look no further, apply today. Brand Lead , Novartis, England. Job purpose : To develop, implement and be accountable for product marketing plans for the Cosentyx brand which optimise launch excellence, profitability, market share and revenue growth in the short and long term. ...
Job Summary :
Do you want to work for a Global Pharmaceutical company where you will get recognised for your hard work and commitment? Look no further, apply today. Brand Lead , Novartis, England.
Job purpose :
To develop, implement and be accountable for product marketing plans for the Cosentyx brand which optimise launch excellence, profitability, market share and revenue growth in the short and long term.
Key Responsibilities :
• Strategic Planning – To recommend 3-5 year strategic options for the product through the MPH planning process.
• Marketing Planning – Based on critical success factors identified, development of the annual marketing plan outlining key activities and marketing programmes to address the CSFs and implement approved strategies within agreed budgets. • To ensure plans/strategies accommodate the changes taking place in the market and respond to customer need.
• To propose accurate market share/growth grids for individual products.
• Operational Implementation – To implement the tactical plan in line with corporate strategic product objectives.
•To develop and maintain strong working relationships with key customers to support current and future objectives.
• To monitor and control product performance and adjust plans accordingly.
• Salesforce & Interdepartmental Collaboration - To communicate effectively within the organisation to ensure the motivation and alignment of sales force and other key people in the achievement of product objectives.
• Knowledge - To be recognised as the ‘Product Champion’ by developing and continuously updating knowledge and therapy, product and market.
• To anticipate future trends in disease management and market environment which are likely to affect the performance and potential of the product.
About Novartis :
Our mission is to care and cure; We want to discover, develop and successfully market innovative products to prevent and cure diseases, to ease suffering and to enhance the quality of life. We also want to provide a shareholder return that reflects outstanding performance and to adequately reward those who invest their money, their time and their ideas in our company.
Benefits of Working for Novartis :
Strong Work/Life Balance, flexible working
Top UK Employer
Comprehensive Medical Insurance
Employee Recognition Scheme
Sports & Social Club
‘I came for the job, I stay for the culture’
#LI-P Minimum requirements The ideal candidate will have:
• Bachelors’ or Masters’ degree or equivalent in education
• Experience of managing a sales team
• NHS knowledge and experience
• Strategic and operational brand management across multiple therapy areas and/or products, to include exposure across all stages of the product lifecycle
• Experience to include customer facing/sales experience and cross-functional working
Novartis Pharmaceuticals UK Limited
Frimley Business Park
|Tel:||+44 (0)1276 692255|
|Fax:||+44 (0)1276 692508|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.